Chapter 35 - I've Missed You

Justin Bieber – Be Alright

Justin Bieber – Common Denominator

One Direction – Back For You

One Direction – Still The One

Justin Bieber - Fairytale

**Kylie’s POV**

Today Kendra and I decided to have a sister bonding day… Well actually we didn’t decide I kind of forced her to come with me because Alex and I are planned something that she can’t know about so until the surprise is at the house I need to keep her out… So today we’re going to visit my mom at work on her lunch break then go shopping.

“Kendra, are you ready to go!?” I yelled waiting for her at the front door (as always, I’m always ready first…)

“Yeah now I am!” Kendra came down wearing a loose navy blue tank top with this pink design in the middle that showed her stomach a little and short with navy blue toms and I was wearing something very similar. I had on a loose tank top that showed my stomach a bit and was white with black stripes [Louis Tomlinson :))) ] with short and black toms. My hair was in a messy bun and Kendra’s was down straight.

“Whose car are we taking?” Kendra asked.

“Mine!”

“Wow surprising that you want to drive today!” Kendra said walking out the door to my car. I really didn’t want to drive but I knew if I had control over the keys I could go more places and keep her out longer.

We got to my moms work and asked for her at the front desk. The lady told us she was on her break at the moment and directed us to the cafeteria. Right when we got to the cafeteria we found my mom. When we were walking over to her I noticed she had a black eye and a scratch on her face. She was wearing long sleeves so who knows how many bruises and marks, she has on her arms.

 “Hey Mom!” Kendra said hugging her tightly and so did I. I really missed seeing her everyday and having our boy talks and everything, but I’m not coming back until she reports that man to the police.

“Girls I miss you so much! How are things going?”

“Things are going alright I guess, Austin and I are finally talking again!” Kendra said all cheesy.

“What about you Kylie?” I really wanted to cry hearing her voice. I knew she was in pain and wasn’t happy it broke my heart completely!

“Things aren’t going okay for me, because everyday and night I know that man is probably hurting you!” I couldn’t help it tears streamed down my face.

“Honey I’m fine don’t worry about me…”

“Clearly things ARE NOT fine! Look at you, you have a black eye what was your excuse when someone asks what happens? I punched myself in the eye by mistake, or I fell down the stairs and hi my eye really badly. You don’t deserve this Mom! And it breaks my heart that you can’t see that!”

She just looked down knowing I was right, she did deserve better.

“Mom we want to help you…”

“How?.... You can’t! I wanted to go to the police believe me but I can’t, because I have to be home exactly at 4:35 if not Derek will get angry…” Kendra and I just looked at each other.

“We’ll go for you and when he’s locked up again you can get a restraining order incase if he’s ever let out again.”

“Will you girls really do that for me?” My mom asked with tears rolling down her face.