Chapter 17 - My Life Is Changing Drastically!

How am I going to tell Kendra? Will she be upset or happy? Will she hate me for this? Or be supportive? I just hope she okay with it! I go to my room and laid down on my bed thinking but eventually I fell asleep.

**Friday Morning, Still Austin’s POV**

I got ready for school and remembered my manager was going to bring me the plane tickets. How am I going to tell Kendra? I want to tell her in person…I have to go to school before I leave to tell her.

“Mom I’ll be right back!”

“Where are you going managements going to bring the plane tickets anytime soon!”

“I have to talk to Kendra!” I grabbed my keys and phone and ran out to my car, when suddenly I was stopped by my manager.

“Where are you going you have a plane to catch!”

“No but I have to talk to my girlfriend before I leave!” I said in a panic voice like if my life depended on it.

“Sorry but you can call her you can’t miss this Austin…” I felt like my heart just broke into a million peaces I knew Kendra would be mad at this point…”

**Kendra’s POV**

So I’m sitting in homeroom with Alex waiting for Austin to come. It was weird because he was always here before me.

“Where could Austin be?” I asked.

“I have no clue he should have been here be now…”

By lunch time Austin still wasn’t here, I was worried what if something had happened to him that I don’t know about...

“Hey Kenny” Kylie, Alex, Robert and Tatyana said.

“Hey guys!”

“Still no Austin?” Alex asked

“No…I’m worried though what if something happened to him…”

“I’m sure he’s okay he probably slept in or something” Robert said

“He’ll call you after school for sure!” Alex added.

“Yeah you guys are right, I’m worried for nothing.”

I day went by and I waited for Kylie in my car.

“Hey Ky”

“Hi Kenny! Has Austin called yet?”

“No…Let’s stop at his house and see what’s up…”

“Okay.”

**Arriving At Austin’s House**

I knocked on the door and waited for an answer about 5 minutes later I rang the door bell nonstop! I walked up to the garage window and saw that both Austin and Michele’s cars were still parked inside. Was he avoiding me?

“Hey Kylie I’m going in through the back I’m be back…”

“Okay but hurry up!”

I walk to the backyard and the back door was locked… Of course…

I opened a window but I was to short to hop inside, so I got a trash can and turned it upside down and used it as a stool. I got in and close the window.

“Hello? Austin? Michele?” I called out through out the whole house. I walked in rooms and no one was home but where could they be if they’re car was still here…

I walked out through the front door to make life easier instead using a window -.-

“No one was home?”