Chapter 28 - Truth Comes Out

One Direction – Same Mistakes

**Kendra’s POV**

I can’t believe this is happening, is this really? “Well aren’t you going to say hi!?” Austin asked walking towards me.

“Sorry just a little surprised that’s all…” I responded. He hugged me tightly it felt amazing to be in his arms, but yet I felt really guilty if he only knew what had happened between Robert and I…

“I missed you so much Kenny!” He grabbed my face and gently kissed my lips. Oh my god I missed his soft lips!

“I missed the too.” I answered pulling away from the kiss. “How long are you here for?”

“Until my event next Friday so for 2 weeks basically...”

 “Oh how exciting!” I said with a fake smile on my face. Austin looked at me weird I knew he knew something was wrong… He always does.

“What’s up with you?” He asked.

“Just hungry, yeah, really hungry, let’s get the whole crew and go to subway like the old days!” I wanted the crew there so it wasn’t awkward but then I remembered Alex and Kylie know and of course Robert knows so maybe it will be awkward anyways… Crap on my life -.-

“Yeah that sounds like fun we definitely should!” Austin said agreeing; he got out his phone and sat on my bed. He began to dial the number when suddenly I got on top of him laid him back and made out with him. I didn’t want to go out to eat with the crew, so I guess this was my way in staling.

“Hello? Hello? Austin?” a voice said on the line, I knew that voice it was Alex.

“Hold on babe… Wait.” Austin got up got his phone and walked outside my room, great well that didn’t work to well.

“Awesome we’re going to subway! Come on let’s go to Alex’s house.”

We got in my car and went to Alex’s. We walked through the door and there I saw Kylie sitting in the living room with Alex.

“Oh look it’s the bitch that left me alone at lunch looking like an idiot!” Kylie said angrily.

“You left her alone at a restaurant?” Austin asked screwing up his face.

“Um yeah it’s a long story; don’t want to get into detail…” I responded.

“Maybe you should go into detail of what you and *cough cough* did…” I gave her the death stare letting her know I wanted to strangle her so badly.

“Haha screw yo sad face hoe!” Kylie said in a bitch tone, laughing.

“Am I missing something? I mean I know I’ve been gone for awhile but you know I’m back for 2 weeks and would like to know… And what happened the other night?” Austin said facing me.

“A lot dude!” Alex said laughing a bit. I gave him the death stare to then turned to Austin.

“Nothing important really, they’re just joking around trying to push our buttons.” I said kissing him, then sitting on the couch with Kylie and Alex and pulling Austin along with me.

“PAPI’S EN LA CASA!!!” A familiar voice said. Of course it had to be Robert could things get any worse? …. Of course they did! Because Tatyana was here too.

Robert jumped on Austin and basically raped him in a hug. I don’t know how he’s so normal with everything…

“Alright before we leave I need to get someone…” Austin said running to the kitchen. He came back on a tall, buff, tattoos everywhere, blonde guys back. The guy was eating a sandwich.