Chapter 48 - To New Beginnings

Okay so I have great news at the end of the chapter! Think you’ll love it so therefore READ THE  A/N AT THE END OR YOU’LL MISS OUT BIG TIME!!!!!! Enjoy…

Austin Mahone - 11:11 (just because I was jamming to it on repeat while writting this lol)

**Kendra's POV

--7 Months into pregnancy

These past seven months have been quite hectic! I’ve been flying back and forth from Texas to Miami and so has Austin. It hasn’t been the average peaceful normal joyful pregnancy; it was more emotional, painful and stressful. We went to visit the hospital multiple times from strong stomach pains. The doctor I visited in Miami and as well in Texas suggested I don’t fly as much anymore so Austin’s just going to stay in Texas for the next three months for support. 

Since we picked adoption we don't have to move to Miami because we won't have a baby to rise… which I'm still confused on the whole adoption thing and if it's the right choice to pick. We already chose a nice family from one of the adoption companies. We've planned that we don't have a baby shower since I'm staying on the down low so Mahomies don't find out I'm having Austin's baby, we're also keeping it a down low from family members as well.

"Wow you are huge!" Kylie said rubbing my round stomach, I slapped her hand away and gasped. "No I didn't mean for that to be a rude comment I promise!"

"Whatever I can't get mad because I know I’m fat..."

"No you're not fat you’re perfect and that's why I'm taking you somewhere special today!" Austin said walking into the kitchen.

"And where is the special place? And if I were fat are you saying you wouldn’t take me anywhere special?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"It's a surprise you can't know! And of course I would because I love you!"

"Fine, what time should I be ready by?" 

"In an hour I’ll be back I have to check on things..." 

I went upstairs to start to get ready since I didn't have much time. I undressed from my pjs and got the water running. I sat on the shower bench and let the water hit my round stomach. I got up to reach for the soap bar but couldn't... The feeling I had didn't feel right or normal but I ignored it thinking I might just need rest like the doctor suggested. I stepped out and sat on the closed toilet seat and dried myself off then rapping my robe around me.

As I walked out my bathroom I found Taylor and Kylie sitting on my bed. “What are you guys doing? I can’t waste anytime I have to get rea-”

Taylor cut me off, “Yeah we know we’re going to help you get ready…”

“Oh well okay do you know where Austin’s taking me?”

“Yeah…” Kylie answered.

“Okay then you guys get outfits you think are appropriate for the occasion, and I’ll try them on and find one you think I would like. Now go!” I demanded. They walked into my walk in closet and came out what felt like hours but really was 5 minutes later carrying various different garments. By the time I tried on the 4th outfit I was exhausted!

“I’ll just go with outfit number three I’m too lazy to try anything else on!”

“No! At least try this one on it’s my favorite and you’ll probably want to wear this one!” Taylor said tossing me a white maxi dress. I struggled to put it on as I did with the other outfits, so they had to help me out.

“It’s to plain…” I said giving an expression that said I wasn’t really feeling it.

“Well put this on…” She handed me a washed out denim jacket and a brown belt. Taylor rolled up the sleeves of the denim jacket and gave me a smile.