Chapter 2 - Is This Real!?

We have 2 more days till me and Kylie go to school. "Kylie let's go!" I got my license a week ago and a new Honda Derek bought me for a really late birthday present. I got my keys and waited for Kylie in the car. I beeped a couple times and she finally came outside. "Goodness you are really annoying" Kylie said getting in the car.

"Shut up I NEED the mall right now!" we arrived at the mall and walked inside. Right before we could walk into any store Kylie said, “I’m hungry, I can’t shop on an empty stomach you know how I get…”

"Seriously? Just hurry up and eat I’m desperate for new clothes right now!” 

After Kylie finished eating we walk into Hollister and saw two cute guys, who looked a lot like Austin Mahone and Alex Constancio from shootusdown. I looked at them again and realized it was indeed them! Kylie and I tried to make it not obvious that we were staring and following them. We tried to get closer so we ducked behind a men’s underwear rack. Kylie of course couldn't help herself and started fan girling and let out a let yelp until I covered her mouth.

"SHUT UP IDIOT YOU’LL BLOW OUR COVER!" I whispered yelled but then we heard a voice say…

"To late..."

We looked up to find Alex and Austin looking down at us. We got up from the floor quickly and dusted ourselves off

"Just looking around you know...” I said as a cover up.

"In the men’s underwear section!?" Austin asked while raising an eyebrow.

"Um… oh look Kylie we end up in this section not the yoga pants  ...Oh...No...How did that happen?"

"You’re a horrible liar" Alex said while giggling. We all ended up laughing together.

"I'm Kylie"

"And I'm Kendra"

"I’m ......."

"Austin Mahone and Alex Constancio yeah we know, we’ve seen ShootUsDown before!" Kylie said quickly and stalker like. I smiled at the ground and looked up and met with Austin's eyes looking into mine. Yeah I know sounds cheesy but I’m a girl what do you expect?

"You guys should hang out with us sometime" Alex said.

"That would be fun right Kendra?” Kylie snapped her fingers in my face

"Um….Yeah a lot of fun!" I smiled. Alex gave Kylie his number and Kylie gave him her number to make plans so we can all hang out.

We said our goodbyes and they left, I was in complete shock! "I can't believe that just happened!"

"I KNOW!" We jumped in the middle of the store like complete weirdo’s and continued with our day.