Chapter 1 - Fresh Start On Life

Today’s the day! Finally a fresh start on life! My name is Kendra, Kendra Lee Anderson. I just got out of an abusive relationship with my boyfriend Mason. My mom thought it would be a good idea to move away somewhere far, far away from him, so we're moving to San Antonio, Texas. I'm happy I'm getting away from the psychopath Mason, but upset I have to leave my friends here. 

 "Honey hurry we're going to miss our flight!" My mom yelled up the stair case.

This was the last time I will be standing in my soon to be old room, I had the best memories here it's sad to let them all go. I took in a deep breath in and walked out and down the stairs. My sister Kylie and my mom were waiting for me. Kylie was furious with me she blamed me for us moving away, but I learned it's not my fault it's Mason's.

 We got on the plane and waited for takeoff. I saw I had a mention from my friend on twitter

TWEET: @JB1DAMx3: Can't believe this day has come! I'll miss you!

I smiled and retweeted it and turned off my phone. I was sitting next to a fat old man. I put in my headphones and blasted Justin Bieber and One Direction this was going to be a LONG flight to our new home.

 After these painful long hours we FINALLY landed! We got our bags and outside the airport was our car parked with my mom’s boyfriend, Derek in the front seat.

We arrived at our and parked in our new driveway; I walk out of the car with Kylie, we were shocked at the site of our new home. The house was HUGE!

"This is your new house girls enjoy it!" Derek said

"HOUSE? No this is more like a mansion!" Kylie stated I giggled because she was exaggerating to the extreme.

"Well what are you waiting for you girls explore to house while Derek and I bring the bags inside and make dinner." Kylie and I looked at each other and ran inside.

"This place is beautiful!" Kylie said in amazement.

"Oh my Kyky let’s go find our rooms!" We ran up the stairs to the second floor and went in separate directions. I ran into a purple colored room with white and black furniture inside of it and yelled "THIS ONE IS MINE!" Kylie ran in

"My room is just white… but still very nice!"  She said. We got boxes of clothing and unpacked. When we finished we ate dinner then I went to bed I was so tired! My bed felt amazing right now since I had such a long day, I fell asleep listening to my ipod.

(A/N: Kendra’s nickname is Kenny or Ken and Kylie’s is Kyky or Ky)