Chapter 37 - Night Out

One Direction – Live While We’re Young

One Direction – Kiss You

**Kendra’s POV**

Tonight was a lot of fun I’m so glad Austin came down to San Antonio! We watched all the movies, so we didn’t really know what to do. Austin and I just sat on the couch like couch potatoes and were on our phones.

“What should we do?” I asked playing temple run.

“Okay put your phone down and let’s think about this…” Austin said sitting up and putting his phone on the coffee table and so did I. “We could play spin the bottle…” Austin said looking at me and winked his beautiful eye.

“Really… With only us two, the bottle would only land on you or me so we’d have to kiss every time…” But then I stopped and thought and realized what he was trying to get at… 1 he’s either really stupid or 2 he wanted to kiss me. “OOOOH!” I said. Austin just sat there and smiled and so did I. He got up and sat closer to me, he couldn’t take his eyes off me and I couldn’t take mine off his. We both began to lean in when suddenly we got interrupted by loud obnoxious people, those loud obnoxious people had to be Alex, Kylie, Taylor, and sadly Robert and Tatyana.

“Oh I’m sorry are we interrupting something here?” Taylor said sitting on my lap and hugging me.

“No you interrupted nothing…” I was super surprised at the fact that Robert actually greeted Austin and me.

“Yo bro can I talk to you?” Robert asked Austin.

“Um yeah…” Austin and Robert were suddenly walking to the kitchen. There are 3 possibilities that could occur… 1 – Austin and Robert make up and become best friends again 2 – Robert could want to talk about what happened that night and lie and make himself look like the good guy 3 – Robert could apologize to Austin but Austin doesn’t accept it and a fight breaks out… Hey you never know…

**Austin POV**

We walked into the kitchen and I sat on the counter top. “So what’s up?” I asked.

“I want to talk about what happen with Kendra and I…”

“I heard enough in the past and I don’t need to hear anymore of that situation I moved past it and I’m done.” I said getting up.

“Wait no!... I don’t want to talk about what happened I want to let you know I’m really sorry and I apologize, it was really wrong of me to do that to my best friend and you shouldn’t have blamed Kendra for any of this…”

“It’s alright dude… And I know it wasn’t only her it was both of you…”

“No it was only me, I got her high on propose and I really wasn’t high. I knew if she was high I could take over and that’s what exactly happened. But I really do regret it, honestly!” At this point I didn’t know what to think I could either be mad at him forever or move past it forgive him and try to forget it ever happened. “Sooo…”

“I except your apology, I don’t want to hold a grudge.” I said.

“Cool, so basically forgive and forget!”

“Yeah I do forgive you but I won’t forget what happened for sure...” I said.

“I understand.” We hugged it out (like men) and walked back to the living room.

**Kendra’s POV**

“Alright guys I’d like to say something” [Hehehe SAY SOMETHIN … Get it? …. Sorry weird moment…] Robert said entering the living room again with Austin.