Chapter 5 - Not ready...

**Friday

Today Austin drove me to school and Kylie got a ride with a friend. Every time I saw Austin he would hug me or smile at me. Earlier in homeroom he told me to wear a bathing suit. I was excited it was all I could think about today! I thought we were going to the beach today since he told me to wear a bathing suit. And I do love the beach so this should be fun!

**At home after school

Kylie and I ran up to my room so I could get ready. Austin was going to pick me up at 3:00 meaning I had 1 hour and 30 minutes to get ready for today. "Where are you guys going today?"

"I don't know he just said wear a bathing su-"

"WAIT HERE!" she ran to ...somewhere and came back with a striped white and red bathing suit.

"Wear this! I bought it for myself but red is Austin's favorite color so he’ll practically be drooling over you!"

"Let’s hope he actually doesn’t drool on me, but thanks Ky!" I put on the bathing suit and over it I put on jean shorts, a crop top and cute sandals. "Kyky what should I do to my hair!?"

"Well obviously you guy will be getting wet so just put it in a side braid and when you get wet take it out of the braid."

"Can you fish tail it for me?"

"Of course!" She finished within minutes, I didn't want to put any makeup on so I left my natural face alone plus I didn’t want the water to ruin it anyways. I texted Austin saying, "Hey I'm finished getting ready!"

"Great I'll pick you up now then" was his reply back.

 Austin called to let me know he was outside. Kylie wished me luck and I walked out. "Hey you look pretty."

"Thank you look pretty too!" Did I really just say he looks pretty!? "I mean...."

"No it's alright I get it all the time!" We both laughed.

"So where are we going? Beach?"

"Nope."

“What?”

“Just wait and see…” We arrived at a really nice big house.

"Is this your house?"

"Yup" he opened my door and helped me out of his Range Rover and led me inside. "Follow me..." He brought me outside where I saw a picnic blanket laid out with a basket on top on the grass. He walked me over and we sat down on the red and white checkered blanket. He pulled out a Sandwich from Subway, two Kool-Aids and strawberries. "Sorry I'm not really the cooking type"

"It's perfect" he smiled and split the sandwich. It was weird in a good way but yet pretty funny. It was romantic in a different kind of way. When we finished he got up and took off his shirt I couldn't help but stare. He ended up helping me up like a gentlemen and I striped down to my bathing suit. I noticed he was trying not to stare, "Um so let's go!"

 He jumped into the pool and as did I. We swam together and played pool basket ball and other pool games. We got out of the pool around 6 and we dried off. He took me to his room and gave me a pair of Hollister sweat pants and a white t-shirt. He put on red Hollister sweat pants and a black t-shirt. We were matching and it was adorable. "LET'S GO TO PANERA!" he basically shouted grabbing his keys.

“Alright!"

We talked and ate and he drove me home. "Thank today was a lot of fun!"

"Anytime, we should hangout again."

"I would love to" I smiled and looked down; I did that a lot if I was nervous or shy. Austin then grabbed my face and went in for a kiss...but I stopped him.

"Sorry it's just I...." I started to say.

"No I'm sorry...um...I'll text you" he said as a cover up.

"Okay talk to you later"

"Goodnight Kenny" I kissed him on the cheek so it could make up for me backing away when he went in for a kiss. I just wasn't ready for that if Mason ever saw that he would kill me! He was always on the back of my mind…I couldn't help it I was scared for life.