Chapter 32 - Moving On

[THE ONLY WAY I’LL POST THE NEXT CHAPTER IS IF THIS CHAPTER GETS 10 VOTES… SO VOTE!!!]

One Direction - Live While We're Young

One Direction - Kiss You

Justin Bieber - U Smile

Justin Bieber - Somebody To Love

**Austin’s POV**

**Still Friday**

I just finished up a show at a radio station and going into a meet and greet but before the meet and greet started I decided to check my phone for any new text. I noticed I had a text from Alex saying…..

---Text---

Alex: Yoo dude good new! Kenny isn’t going to be seeing the Hunter kid because her feelings for you are to strong for you so please don’t go out with Meredith I know for fact you’ll regret it!

Right now I’m just all confused I mean I’m happy but then I’m still mad. I’m happy because she’s still there for me and has the same feelings and I’m mad because of the fact that she cheated on me and that she decided to even see another guy. I mean yeah I get it we broke up but still it’s so soon… Should I go back to Kendra or try it with Meredith? I’m going to go on the date I planned with Meredith for later today and if things work out I’ll stay with her but if things don’t I know I should go back to Kendra.

“Austin come on meet and greet started already, let’s go!” Dave said leading me to the direction.

After meet and greet finished I went home and washed up to hang out with Meredith. I called her and asked if she was ready and she said she was so I went out to pick her up.

When I got to her house I went up to her door and rang the doorbell and there she was looking extra pretty. She had blonde long hair, blue eyes, a gorgeous smile, and the perfect dimples, tall and skinny and just perfectly beautiful.

She hugged me and said “hi Austin! I haven’t seen you in awhile!”

“Haha I know today is going to be extra fun I promise you’ll enjoy it!”

“Alright then let’s go!” She said with a big smile and closing her front door behind her. I opened the door for her and helped her in the car. We drove about 20 minutes to get to the arcade. The drive was pretty quiet but it’s wasn’t that awkward silent type it was just normal I guess.

We got walked into the arcade and bought tokens to play the games. We versed each other in all kinds of games like air hockey, car racing and other weird but fun games. We got to a basketball shooting race game and I really wanted to play!

“We have to play! We have to play right now!” I said putting in the tokens. “This is my sport!”

“Haha alright as long as you go easy.” She said fluttering her eyelashes and smiling.

“Fine, fine I’ll go easy on you only because I’m nice…” The game start and she got the first score. “Whoa what was that!?” I asked surprised in how fast she shot the ball in the hoop.

“You said you would go easy on me but I never said I would go easy on you.” She said smiling and shooting a next hoop in.

“You know what alright I’m not going easy this is serious stuff now!”

We finished the game and it was 66 to 67…. And I got 66 she got 67.

“OH MY GOD I CAN’T BELIEVE I JUST BEAT YOU “at your own sport”” She said in air quotes.