Chapter 20 - Not The Right Time

One Direction - Rock Me

**Kendra’s POV**

I was definitely feeling him tonight!… But I couldn’t… Not tonight at least. I for sure want him to be my first though!

I pushed Austin back a bit.

“What’s wrong?” He asked screwing up his face. “Did I do something wrong?”

“No you did nothing wrong! I just… I don’t think tonight is right for this…”

“Oh um right.” He got off of me and laid down beside me.

“Austin don’t get me wrong I want to I really do… But right now is not the time.”

He looked at me and smiled and kissed me softly and the rest of the night we cuddled then eventually fell asleep.

**Austin’s POV**

I was really feeling it tonight but I guess she wasn’t… I definitely ready I’m just here waiting tell she’s ready. Yeah I love cuddling with her but I’m ready to take it up a notch.

**Next Morning Thursday**

I woke up with Kendra in my arms; it was great start for my day. I got up carefully brushed my teeth and walked down stairs to the kitchen for breakfast and found Alex and Robert eating donuts from Dunkin Donuts.

“Morning!” Alex and Robert said at the same time.

“Morning guys!” I walked to the box and grabbed a glazed chocolate donut and sat down with them. “How did you guys sleep?”

“Great!” Alex answered.

“I slept good… How about you? Did Kendra get that ‘D’? I went to the bathroom upstairs and yeah I heard you guys!”

“I slept well and noooo we did nothing like that…”

“Yeah okay………” Alex said sarcastically.

“No really!”

“Why didn’t you guys?” Alex asked.

“Yeah why didn’t you guys?” Robert said repeating what Alex had said.

“Ha shut up… And every time she sleeps over or I sleepover her house we almost get there but then BOOM she stops us from doing it and we end up stupid cuddling!”

“Hahaha sucks to suck!” Robert said laughing.

“Have you and Tatyana?”

“No, not yet at least!”

“Do you think Kendra could be scared or nervous?” Alex asked getting back on topic.

“I have no clue but she did say she wanted to but nows not the time but I respect that and I’ll be here for when she is ready.”

Alex coughed and pointed a bit; I turned around and saw the girls walk in.

“Hey!”

“Morning!” They grabbed donuts from the box and sat down.

“So what are the plans for today?” Kylie asked.

“Do you not remember we’re going to the beach today!!!!!!!!!” Robert answered.

“OH YEAH! Totally forgot!”

“Clearly…” I said and she rolled her eyes. Kylie and I have that love hate relationship she’s like a baby sister!

We all ate more donuts then went off to get ready for the beach.

While I looked in my closet for a pair of trunks, Kendra sat on the floor and looked in her bag.

“Hey I’ll change in my bathroom be right back.” I said.

“Okay!” I got changed and as I opened the door leading to my room I noticed Kendra nude changing into her bathing suit right when she saw me open the door she covered up.

“I’m so sorry babe!”

**Kendra’s POV**

Since Austin was changing in the bathroom why not just change in here I’m not going take long…

I stripped down to… nothing… and grabbed my bottom piece and put it on. I grabbed my top piece but before I even got to put it on the door swung open relieving Austin and his mouth dropped so fast… “I’m so sorry babe!” I then covered up quickly.

The funny thing is he said sorry but didn’t do anything he just stood there and stared at me.

“Well…….?!”

“Oh umm sorry okay…yeah!” he shut the door I couldn’t help but laugh at the awkward situation.

I got my top piece on and looked in my bag for my clothes. My bathing suit was a string bandeau bikini basically the back of the top piece is string and the bottom piece is string on the sides. For clothes I put on high wasted jean shorts and a crop top that said “Bieber Fever” across it and I wore sandals with my sunglasses.

When I was doing my hair I heard a knock on the door and realized Austin must have been waiting outside the whole time I was getting ready I just put my hair down and shook it a bit and went to answer the door.

“You take so long!” Austin said.

“Sorry I’m a girl what do you expect?” He just laughed

“I’ll wait for you down stairs…”

“Okay” he replied.

About 10 minutes later everyone was down stairs. “You guys ready to go?” Alex asked all of us.

“Yeah!!!!!” everyone answered.

“Let’s take two cars…” Robert said.

“How about girls take one car and you guys take the other?” Tatyana suggested.

“Sounds like a plan…But the only question is which car will the girls take Austin or mine…” Alex said looking at Austin.

“Maybe I should drive my car and Alex can drive his own so nothing bad happens”

“Come on what could happen?” Kylie asked

“Umm lets see… like you guys drive a car off a cliff!....” Austin said.

“You know what just for saying that we’ll take YOUR car!” I said with a smile and grabbing his keys.

 “Great…” Austin said Alex and Robert just laughed and hit his arm.

 “Let’s go girls!” Kylie and Tatyana followed.

 (Kylie Jenner has the bathing suit on her Instagram if you want to see…And if you want you can it google: Mikoh St. Thomas String Bandeau Bikini ….a couple picture will pop up. I will also have a picture on the side!)