Chapter 42 - Birthday Surprises

Austin Mahone – Heart In My Hands …..(LOVE THAT SONG!)

**Still Austin's POV**

**That Same Morning**

"OOOOOH FEEL DEFEATED!!!!" I said as Zach and I jumped up as we were hyped because we beat Tyler and Robert for the 4th time in NBA 2k3bkge.

"Alright enough of this game it's getting boring!" Robert said turning off the TV.

"Yeah, right like that's the reason!" Zach teased. I checked my phone while these clowns were arguing and saw I had a text from Kendra. The text read 'have a good flight babe! Miss you already! Call me when you land love you lots <3'

I kind of felt bad for lying but it was for a good cause I guess... I responded by saying 'thanks babe I will! Love you too x3'

"Alright guys we get it Zach likes to rub his success in Robert's face and Robert is a sore loser... Can we do something else now?" I asked wanting to do something fun. I thought maybe I should have pretended to leave tonight instead of the morning because now I'm stuck with complete idiots for the day.

"Fine... Let's call Alex down here and get the whole crew together then go bowling." Robert suggested.

"Alright then go call him.." I said still looking at my phone seeing what my Mahomie's are tweeting me. I noticed Robert wasn't calling or texting him "well aren't you going to hit him up?"

"Well I'm sitting here but my phone is ALL the way over there... Now that's a problem." He said staring at his phone across the room.

"Really?" Tyler said throwing the phone at him.

"WHOA!... Thanks for aiming it at my face!"

"At least I didn't aim it to your dick!"

"Alright never mind thank you for aiming at my face instead of that spot!" Robert called Alex and ended up having a full conversation with him... Of course!

"HANG UP THE PHONE AND GET OVER HERE ALREADY I'M BORED AND NOW I’M HUNGRY MAN!" Zach shouted grabbing the phone and hanging up. We sat in Robert's room for about 10 minutes waiting on Alex to arrive.

"What the hell is taking him so long? He's at Kendra's and that's about 5 minutes away or less..." Tyler said.

"Yoo Rob, call him!" I said still on my phone.

"Why am I the one who has to call him when your phone is right in front of your face?" Robert asked frustrated picking up his phone to call Alex.

'Dude where are you!?' 

'Are you kidding me?!?!!?!?!?' 

'Well hurry up, rush those short legs boy!' 

'Aight!"

"Well why is he taking so long?" Zach asked.

"Oh he just bought a slurpy, he's on his way now.."

"Of course he would!" We waited longer and Alex finally showed up and yes we did all attack his slurpy!

"Hey guys get your own! ... Wait no, save me some!"

"A bit too late for that..." Zach said taking the last drops.

"Not cool!"

"Maybe next time you should come faster! Now let's go!"

"Alright let's take my car." Alex said.

"Wait you came in your car?" I asked.

"Pshh yeah you think I'm going to walk to the store get a slurpy then come here walking yeah right!"