Chapter 14 - Awkward Dinner

**5 Months Later**

It’s been 4 months since the Derek problem and 5 months and 2 days of my Austin going out and our relationship is stronger then ever! My mom has no problem in me dating Austin now because she realized he’s NOTHING like Mason basically Austin’s the total opposite and I’m so happy about that!

Its April meaning April Vacation is in a week! Me and Austin plan on hanging out that whole week together which I’m super excited for! At this point in our relationship we can’t live with out each other!

“Hey baby!” Austin said to me in the hall.

“Hey boo!” we kissed and he walked me to my locker.

“So my mom wants us to have dinner tonight together at my house with Kylie and Alex too…..”

“That sounds like fun! I love you’re mom!”

“Ughh I was hoping you’d say no…”

“I still don’t understand why you hate when we have dinner with you’re mom..”

“Because she always asks us questions I don’t want us to be asked” I knew exactly the questions he was talking about….sex questions.

I giggled and we walked to first period History -.-

**Getting Ready For Dinner**

I have no clue in what to wear for dinner tonight Austin said to wear a nice casual but pretty dress.

“KYLIE I NEED HELP! I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO WEAR!”

She walked into my room in her bra and underwear “yeah well I have no clue either…” she said rolling her eyes.

“Man -.- Want to go last minutes shopping really quick and buy a cute outfit?”

“YES PLEASE!” Kylie answered desperately.

After shopping we came back showered and put on our clothes we had just bought.

I wore a white dress, denim jacket, a brown belt, and brown bootie heels. With a white eye shadow, kind of thick eye liner and curled my lashes, and I curled my hair with my curling iron.

Kylie wore a high wasted blue skirt, cream color shirt, brown belt and oxford heels. She did a brown smoky eye and straightened her hair.

When we were ready Austin’s mom had picked us up because surprisingly the boys weren’t finished.

We got to Austin’s house and sat in the kitchen. “Will you girls go up stairs and get the boys…”

“I’m here!” Alex said holding flowers for Kylie.

“Awww for me you shouldn’t have Alex” they kissed and hugged it was so cute I had to take a picture! Alex looked pretty good he was wearing jeans, Jordan’s, and a polo shirt with a snap back.

“So where’s my boyfriend?” I said as I hugged Alex.

“He up stairs getting pretty for you.” I laughed and playfully punched his arm.

I walked up stairs to Austin’s room and opened the door to find Austin shirtless in only pants.

“What’s taking you so long?” He turned around and hid his nipples…I have no clue why…

“Why are you hiding yourself?” I giggled.

“You scared me I didn’t think you would come up here…”

“Well I did…” I said smirking.

“Oh um these are for you!” he said running to his bed grabbing the flowers and handing them to me.

“They’re beautiful Austin thank you!”

“Yeah like you…” He grabbed me and we had a make out session until I pulled away.

“Let’s find you a shirt they’re waiting down stairs…”

“I don’t know what to wear!”

“Wear this…” I pulled out jeans, nikes, and a button up shirt.

“How was that so easy for you!?” I laughed and helped him with his shirt, then we headed down stairs.

“Oh look it pretty boy!” Alex said.

“FINALLY! You took forever Austin!” Michele said.

We sat down and ate the delicious food Michele had made.

“So guys……”

“NOT WITH THE QUESTIONS MAN!!!!” Austin said interrupting her sentence.

“You don’t even know what I was going to ask!”

“Yeah, yeah I do…You were going to asked about sex!” Austin replied quickly.

“Umm no I was going to ask what’s up with school but now that you bring it up…Have you guys down it?”

“No” we all answered at the same time.

“Okay, um have you thought about doing it?”

“No” Alex Kylie and I answered.

“Austin….”

“ Well you know….”

“AUSTIN!” I said as I slapped his arm.

“Just kidding guy! Really haha”

“Not funny” Michele stated as Alex died laughing.

“You guys are so stupid” Ky said.

“And you aren’t Kylie!?”

“Shut up!”

“Alright guys alright…”

We had a question full night until Michele ran out of questions to ask.

We went to the living room and watched a movie and we all fell asleep on the couch.

I woke up to Austin carrying in bridal style to his room. “What time is it?”

“1:39 a.m.”

“WHAT!? I NEED TO GET HOME AUSTIN!”

“SHHHHH! I already called your mom she said it was alright.”

“Thank you” I smiled as he put me down on his bed. He gave me sweatpants and a white t-shirt, I guess he changed earlier because he was wearing basketball shorts and socks with his bare chest out.

We got in bed and cuddled and talked as he played with my fingers.

“I love you Kendra”

“And I love you Austin”

We ended up making out for a while…I got on top of him and his hand slid up my shirt. We clearly both wanted the same thing but it was to early…

I got off of his and laid back next to him and we both eventually fell asleep.