Chapter 36 - Just Like Old Times

[So right now I have a really bad headache and I’m tired because I stayed at school till 4:00 but I’m still going to update because you guys are AMAZING and thank you guys for getting me to 10,000 reads! Plus I promised you guys and I can’t break a promise :) Hope you enjoy this chapter!!! Vote and comment and let me know what you think!]

One Direction – Truly Madly Deeply

One Direction – Kiss You

Justin Bieber ft. Drake – Right Here

Justin Bieber – U Smile

Justin Bieber – Stuck In The Moment

**Austin’s POV**

The look on her face when she saw me was priceless! I loved every moment of it! The hug was perfect; I really missed having her in my arms.

“So you like the surprise?” Alex asked smiling.

“Of course I do this is awesome, thanks guys!” Kenny opened her arms up and yelled “GROUP HUG!”

“Umm… No I’ll pass…” “I’m Okay…” We all said shrugging her off.

“Excuse me? I think I said… group hug NOW!”

“Oh yeah umm okay… Group hug everyone…” Alex said as we all compressed together.

“Okay well Alex and I are going to Robert’s to hang out with him and Tatyana… Are you guys staying here or…?” Kylie asked the both of us. Kendra just looked down knowing I haven’t talked to Robert yet and neither had she.

“Umm, no we aren’t I have something planned for us… Catch up with you guys later…” I said knowing if we went things would be extremely awkward and a bit of an uncomfortable situation.

“Alright see you guys later!” Kylie said heading out the door first then Alex following.

“So what do you have planned for us?” I really didn’t have anything planned so I had to think of something pronto! But then it hit me…

“We are going to stay in!”

“What?” She asked screwing up her face.

“We’re going to stay in tonight and watch movies on the couch like old times!” I said smiling… Man I am a genius!

“Okay sounds like a plan! What movie are we going to watch?”

“I don’t know… Let’s go buy pizza downtown and rent a movie!”

“Alrightie let’s go!” I drove in Kendra’s car while she was on the passenger side. We went to Pizza Hut since it was closer. We ordered 2 large pizzas, fries, and chicken fingers. We know we won’t eat this all but it’s whatever… As soon as we got the food we went to the nearest red box we could find. We got 3 movies to watch… 21 Jump Street, The House At The End Of The Street and Dear John because I knew it was her favorite.

I got back to the car and we drove back to Alex’s house.

We spread out all the food on the table and started to watch 21 Jump Street… It was hilarious! I died laughing and so did Kenny. The movie ended and then we put on The House At The End Of The Street. I know Kendra doesn’t like watching scary movies her reactions to them are so funny! Plus all the lights were off and the only light we were getting was from the tv. Kendra was sitting on the far end of the couch and I was sitting on the other far end of the couch so she must have been even more scared!

Before the movie started she got herself a big blanket. “You ready?” I asked.

“Umm yupp…” I pressed play and the movie started… About 40 minutes into the movie it started to get scary, well at least for her because she already yelled twice ad covered her eyes. Kendra went under the blanket for about a minute then came out and stared at me. My phone vibrated and she smiled. The text was from her…