Chapter 47 - Three Options...Which To Choose?

Austin Mahone - What About Love (MY JAM YOOOO)

Before I start check out my two other fanfics Unfinished Suicide Note and Sex, Drugs and Frustrastion :) Go on my page and check them out! :D K here's the chapter lol ....

**Austin's POV**

It's been about a month and I haven't spoken to Kendra. I feel horrible but I don't know what to do or say. I know Kendra must be hurt by this and that hurts me. She tries to call at times but I never answer. Her last text was... 'Hey um I know your in Miami and all but my first appointment is this Thursday wish you could come, but you won't, and you probably won't even answer this so why am I even trying?..." she was right, I didn't answer the text. I'm just confused that's all, she should at least understand and give me some time.

**Kendra's POV

"I don't fucking understand Kylie!"

"Understand what?" She said putting a big hand full of popcorn in her mouth.

"Austin, he isn't answering me! I need help and he's clearly not helping!"

"Well if Alex told me out of the blue that he was pregnant I'd be pretty scared and freaked out I probably would need time to think..."

"Kylie it’s been a week how much thinking time does he need!?"

"I don't know, I don't have all the answers in life... hmm maybe you should call him!" 

"Right now I'm mentally slamming your head off the wall, do you not realize I’ve called, texted, left voices mails like millions of times this past week!" I got up and was about to walk to the kitchen and heard my phone ring Austin's ringtone. I sprinted over, but it was only Kylie playing the song on her phone. "I really hate you sometimes..."

"Sorry I just love this song, Bieber sings like a god!" 

---Thursday morning

Since Austin couldn’t make it to my first appointment, which wasn’t a surprise Alex and Kylie will be coming with me to keep me company. My mom really wanted to be here as well but could get out of work sadly.

“Hello, I’m Dr. Seamor” He introduced himself to Alex and Kylie. “Well who’s ready to see a baby this morning?” He got everything set up turned out the lights and began the ultrasound. I was focused on the small monitor screen as a tear rounded down my face. I felt someone kiss my cheek and wrap there arms around my neck as I laid down on the bed. I looked up and saw Austin, I ignored the fact that he was here and focused on the creature in my tummy.

We got pictures of the baby, and the doctor left, I cleaned my stomach from the blue gel they use. I put my shirt down got up from the hospital bed and exited the door without saying a word.

“Whoa, whoa!” Austin said chasing after me, he pulled my arm back and I turned to face him. “What’s wrong with you? I’m here aren’t you happy?”

“No I’m not Austin! I’ve called, texted, left voice mails and emails for the past week and now’s when you freaking show up you asshole!” I turned back around and kept walking.

“I know I should have answer I’m sorry… but I’m here now in person! That’s much better then a response through technology!”

“A response would have been nice, I was scared who knows something could have happened to you and I wouldn’t have known because I didn’t get a stupid answer!”

---

The ride home was pretty awkward, Alex was driving, Kylie was in the passenger seat, and Austin and I were in the back. The only sounds I heard was the radio and the sounds from outside of the car on the road and sidewalks. As soon as we got to the house I went to my room and slammed the door right behind me. Right after Austin entered and slammed it himself as well.

“I said I was sorry, so please just forgive me already!” He demanded.

“It’s going to take more then just demanding for forgivene-” The last word was cut off by Austin pressing his lips on mine.

“Forgive me now?” He said yet still very close to my face. I shook my head no and he kissed me again. “How about now?” I still shook my head no. He laid me on the bed, while on top of my he kissed me again but this time longer. “What about now?”

I pecked his lips and whispered, “yes.” The rest out the day we just cuddled and talked.

--Next Morning

For breakfast we sat with our moms and discussed possible opportunities for the baby and our future.

“First off this is your decision 100% but we expect you guys to pick the right decision.” Mama Mahone said.

“Okay so Michelle and I talked about this and if you choose to keep it, we will support you guys through it all and be there 100%. We will move to Miami so you two can nurture the baby together and you will be able to get both of our support.” My mom said.

“I’m happy with all that but Kylie won’t be happy to move yet again…when we first had to move from Massachusetts to Texas Kylie blamed me.”

“But that wasn’t your fault…” Mom said.

“But this time it will be…”

Mom sighed, “She’ll just have to cope with it and understand.”

“Understand what?” Kylie asked walking into the kitchen with Alex.”

“Nothing we’ll talk later… But another option is adoption…” She got out various pamphlets.

“If you choose adoption you can go to any of these companies and find a great family to give them something they would really want.” Mama Mahone said showing us some of the pamphlets that had different adoption companies.

“Okay…next option.” I said not wanting to think of adoption as an option for the baby.

“Well the only one left is abortion which we really hope you don’t pick.” Mama Mahone said giving a weird look.

“Yeah we wouldn’t consider that an option at all!” Austin said speaking before I could.

“Um… We’ll think bought keeping it or not.” I quickly got up and left to the porch in the back of the house.

Austin followed behind and sat next to me on the bench. “Are you alright?”

“Yeah just a little confused about these options is all.” I answered.

“My honest opinion is we go with adoption. We have so much ahead of us in the future and a baby can really make everything take a big turn down the road. Plus we’ll be helping someone who can’t have babies who really want this!”

I sighed, “I guess it is the smartest decision…” He smiled and hugged me.

A/N: Whoa it’s been a month and a week since I updated this fanfic I had wicked bad writers block in what to do next in the story but I got it now… okay the next chapter is the last for real this time :( LOVE YOU GUYS YOUR AMAZING READERS! I honestly wouldn’t have kept on writing if I never got reads. I remember when I got to 100 reads and my first vote and comment I was the happiest person ever and now look I’m at 175,914 reads 2,298 votes and 415 comments CRAZY! But thanks and check out my two other fanfics Unfinished Suicide Note and Sex, Drugs and Frustrastion ...STAY BEAUTIFUL -Gally