Chapter 25 - I'm Done

One Direction – Live While We’re Young

One Direction – Same Mistakes

**Austin’s POV**

I couldn’t stop think about Kendra on the plane or car ride to our new house throughout dinner… Basically I couldn’t stop thinking about her all day. I really do miss her, and this is just a couple hours not being together! This is going to be tough but we have to be strong as a couple.

Today was really exhausting so I was going to hit the sack early. While I was dozing off into my sleep, my phone started vibrating.

It was a text from Kendra saying she missed me… Man this is going to be really hard! I just texted her back saying ‘miss you too babe <3’ after that I put my phone on silent and went to bed.

**Kendra’s POV**

**Three Months Later**

I honestly thought living without Austin would be the worst thing ever! But it’s not. I talk to him through text throughout the day, we talk on the phone every night and morning and we even face time when he can.

It's definitely not the same and I do miss his touch and effection. I really miss getting his attention, well male attention in general! Now that Austin's big and people know we go out I don't get that attention anymore which really sucks.

Austin has actually been doing really good with song writing and stuff. His new single 11:11 is on top of the charts and is always playing on the radio. He’s even starting to write his new single. He won’t tell me the title because it’s a surprise, but I know it’s going to be great.

“Are you ready to go?” Kylie asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

“Yeah!” I grabbed my phone and walked out the door. Today we were going to hangout with Alex, Robert, and Tatyana.

We got to Robert’s house and sat in his living room with everyone else.

“So what should we do?” Robert asked.

“We… Should… Go…GO CARTING!!!!!!!!!!!” Alex said.

“Omg yeah sound like fun!”

**At Go Carting Place**

“Dude that was soooo much fun!!!” Kylie said.

“Was it fun when I beat all of you!?” Robert said smiling real big.

“Shut up I was close!” I said jumping on his back.

“Yeah right you came in last place!” Alex said laughing.

“Well whatever… But I’m hungry!” I said still on Robert’s back.

“Next door there is Five Guys… You guys want to go?” Kylie said.

“YES!” I shouted.

**At Five Guys**

“Man this burger is bomb!” I said stuffing my face.

“Ew you’re gross…” Tatyana said rolling her eyes drinking her Pepsi.

“What?” I asked.

“Exactly what I said…”

“What’s up with your attitude?” Robert asked screwing up his face.

“I don’t have one this is how I talk, but whatever I’m done eating. I’ll wait for you guys to finish over there.” She said getting up and sitting at another table.

“What’s up with her?! Is she on her monthly friend or..?” Alex asked.

“I don’t know but she has been like that a lot lately and it’s bugging me. She just doesn’t know how to hold her tongue, she’s so rude.” Robert said. “Well I’m done too. Can we go?”

“Umm yeah…” Alex said.

Everyone got up and walked towards the door. I’m probably one of the slowest eaters on earth! I for sure was NOT done eating, so I managed to shove I whole burger down my throat and run out the door to the car.

**That Night**

**Robert’s POV**

I was sitting in Tatyana’s room on twitter and texting Kendra and Austin.

“Babe who are you texting? Your phone is going off nonstop!” Tatyana asked curiously.

 “Austin and Kendra… Why?”

“Ew why are you texting them?!”

“Because they’re my friends, and I have a question for you. What’s up with your attitude? I don’t like it, it’s not cute it’s ugly and rude.”

“You’re such an asshole Robert!” She yelled then pushed me.

“Don’t put your hands on me Tatyana!”

“Or what?” she said pushing me again.

“I swear if you were a dude I’d fucking punch you right now, you’re so annoying!” Her mouth dropped then BAM she slapped me across the face. I form my hand into a fist but I stopped. “I’m done.”

I went to walk away but she grabbed my arm.

“No don’t leave I’m sorry!” she said.

“Don’t touch me Tatyana”

“No I’m sorry.” She said hugging my torso trying to make things better…But it wasn’t working at this point I was angry really angry.

“I SAID NOT TO TOUCH ME DO YOU NOT GET THAT!?!?” I couldn’t hold it in any longer. “I don’t know what has gotten into you but you aren’t the same girl I fell for in the beginning of our relationship! Our ‘relationship’ is more like relationSHIT. I done Tatyana. So now that I established that I’m going to leave and when I come back I really hope that you aren’t here. Bye.”

I got in my car and drove I didn’t know where I was going but I just followed where the road took me. My phone started vibrating; I had a text from Kendra saying…

----Text----

Your girlfriend just called me yelling at me saying everything is my fault then hung up. What’s this all about? And why does she hate me all of a sudden?

After I read that I knew where I was going… I was going to Kendra’s house.

[You guys are going to be SO surprised with what’s going to happen next chapter! I’m shocked myself :) It'll go up later today! But hope you liked!]