Chapter 26 - Under The Influence Make Bad Choices...

Justin Bieber –Eenie Meenie

One Direction – Rock Me

**Kendra’s POV**

I’m honestly so confused in what’s going on right now. First Tatyana is rolling her eyes at me earlier today and now she calls me yells at me then hangs up. I have to ask Robert what’s going on right now.

I sent my text to Robert about 10 minutes ago and no answer… Great I wonder what’s wrong with him now I always get an answer super quick.

Ding dong

I door bell rang “I”LL GET THE DOOR!” I yelled to Kylie and my mom.

I opened the door to relieve a Robert Villanueva at my door, how didn’t I know?

“Well look who it is! The boyfriend of a psycho girl who yells at me for no reason!”

“Shut up haha” he said walking in “I have a surprise for you…”

“I’m I use to those 6 words… It’s not even funny.” Robert laughed a bit. “Well are you going to show me!?”

“Not here! You’re crazy!”

“Okay come to my room then…” We went up to my room and I locked the door. “Okay what is it?”

“Well first let me explain what just happened with me and Tatyana and then I’ll tell you why I have what I have in my pocket.”

“Okay explain…”

“So me and Tatyana got into a big argument which I’m not going into detail but right now I’m still mad about the whole situation, but I bought the thing in my pocket to forget about that and loosen up and have a bit of fun.”

“Okay….”

 I sat on my bed and waited for this thing in his pocket to appear which was the surprise. Robert shuffled through his pocket and pulled out a dutch, a lighter and a dime bag [the dime bag is weed and a  dutch is the roll].

“Why do you have that are you crazy Robert!? And why did you bring it here out of all places?”

“No I am not only sometimes, I have it so we can get high clearly, and I was going to do it with Alex but he doesn’t feel good.”

“So you expect me to smoke weed with you?”

“Yupp…” He got a paper and started crushing the weed then started to roll the blunt in the dutch.

“Robert you’re insane!”

“Okay so you can sit here and wait tell I finish this all alone or you could join me and we can get high together… Trust me nothing bad will happen we’re in your room.”

“Okay… Fine.” I gave in I don’t know why but I did.

“Swag! Okay come here.” He opened my window and lit the blunt and inhaled and exhaled. “That’s some strong stuff! Here take a hit.” I took a hit then another then another and we passed the blunt until it was gone.

I feel so good everything is spinning and I can’t stop laughing, and neither can Robert. I don’t remember much that happened I just know we did really stupid stuff.

We laid on my bed and talked and laughed about stupid stuff.

“Hey, have you and Austin done it yet?”

“Nope, hahaha have you and Tatyana?”

“Nopeee she’s not worth my time! You are!”

“Shut up!” I smiled and blushed… Don’t judge me on what I’m going to do next.. But I leaned into Robert and made out with his soft lips.

He striped me down to… Nothing and I did the same to him. All I could think about was how this moment is so perfect. I can’t believe we are finally doing it!  He ended up on top of me and started to thrust into me.

It wasn’t as bad as I expect but again I’m high right now. As he thrust harder and faster the louder I moaned. “Shut up your moms home!” He said laughing but breathing heavily. “Here bite on this!” He gave me my Mini Mouse stuffed animal.

As I bit on Mini Mouse’s ear I knew there was something wrong that wasn’t right. I moaned and Austin name spit out mouth and Robert stopped and laid next to with his bare body. WAIT “”ROBERT””!? I just had sex with Robert not Austin… Oh my god.

“We just….” Robert said hesitating to finish the sentence.

“Yeah…”

“I should go now.”

“Yeah…” Robert put his clothes on and left. I looked at my phone and there was a text from Austin saying “Babe I miss you, call me and love you sooo much!”

Why did I do that!? Well I did it because I thought Robert was Austin for a moment because I was high… Omg If Austin finds out he’ll be so upset! But I have to tell him it would be wrong if I didn’t… But how and when? Maybe he’ll understand that I was high… That’s no excuse we were saving our first time for each other and I screwed that up! How could Austin ever forgive me? He’ll never look at me the same.

I fucked up big time!