Chapter 9 - We're Caught

**Still Austin’s POV**

I look over my shoulder to find Kendra sitting there watching me shoot some hoops. I drop the ball and walk over to her, and she got up and met me half way. I put my hands on her waist and look straight at her in her beautiful green eyes. I wrap her in my arms, I kiss her forehead down to her nose, her chin, and then her cheek.

“Austin stop being a tease and kiss me!”

“I was getting there…” I kissed her gently on the lips. I picked her up and spun her, she giggled.

She whispered in my ear “follow me…” and ran off, I ran after her.

I couldn’t find her at all, everywhere I go I couldn’t find her. I went to the park and found her on the concrete floor with blood on the floor as well. I ran over as quickly as possible I held her dead body in my arms and cried. I looked up and saw mason holding up a gun and BAM!!!

I woke up sweating scared as ever breathing heavily with Kendra in my arms. I guess we fell asleep watching movies I kissed her forehead and laid back down with Kenny.

Kylie barged in Kendra’s room panicking “Austin! You have to leave now my mom and Derek are home from there Dinner night out!”

“What! Where do I go!?”

“Out the window!”

“Were on the second floor if I jump I’ll die!”

Kendra started waking up from the noise we were making “what’s going on?”

“Mom and Derek are home!”

“WHAT!?!?!? Austin you have to leave!”

“I’ll bring them to the basement and say something’s wrong with…um…the washer machine! Then Austin you run down stairs and leave through the front door” Kylie’s plan was really smart so that’s what we’re going with, plus it’s the only plan we have.

“Question…Why can’t they know about me? I mean we aren’t dating…”

“Because they don’t want me seeing or getting close to guys because they don’t want me getting hurt and they don’t want the Mason situation to happen again” Kendra explained…

“I’ll go distract them now…” Kylie left the room.

**Kylie’s POV**

“Ky who’s here?” Mom and Derek asked suspiciously.

“What!? Um…No one, who would be here?”

“There’s a red Range Rover in the drive way, who’s here? And don’t lie!”

“My friend let me barrow her car because she’s sick and I get rides from her to go to school…yeah…”

“You don’t have your license smart ass.” Derek said.

Crap we’re screwed -.- Is all I could think to say in my mind right now.

**Austin’s POV**

“She has to be in the basement by now, follow me.” Kendra said.

We ran down the hall down the stairs to find Kylie saying stupid stuff to Mom and Derek.

“Go up stairs go go go!!!” Kenny said.

Before we ran up the first step her mom yelled “STOP!”

 “Oh hey guys didn’t notice you standing right there…” Kendra said.

“Who is he? Why didn’t you tell us he would be here? You know the rules! Is he your boyfriend? Or is he yours Kylie? And why is he here? Do you not remember what happened with Mason” Derek and her mom said quickly it was hard to process.

“Um…well…you know…um…how was your night guys?” Kendra said.

“In the living room! Now!” We all walked in the living room and sat down.

“Okay explain…”

“His name is Austin and he’s really nice and sweet and he’s nothing like Mason I definitely learned my lesson and I know how to choose my boyfriends I mean friends wisely you guys don’t have to worry!” She just said boyfriend does she want to be more could we work out as a couple? I thought before I snapped out of my daze…

“So he’s your boyfriend? Or yours Kylie?”

“He’s not mine…Maybe Kendra’s boyfriend” Kylie said winking at us.

“Not a good time for sarcasm idiot! :P”

“Well is he your boyfriend?...”

Kendra looked at me and smiled and held my hand “Yes, yes he is.” I can’t believe she just said that I’m wicked happy on the inside I feel like jumping.