Chapter 46 - Tell him or not?

**Still Kendra's POV**

---Text---

Austin: Hasthe doctor called babe? Are you alright? Still feeling sick?

Me: Nope not yet... And I'm fine Austin.

---End Of Text---

"Kendra you can't avoid him forever... You have to tell him soon." Kylie said.

"Well I'll keep my secret to myself for as long as I can." I said clicking my twitter app.

"Stop pushing the situation away!" She said snatching my phone away. "While you're keeping your 'secret' to yourself I hope you know you're keeping his baby away from him.” She then got up and through my phone next to me on the couch. This is so hard, I want to tell Austin but I'm embarrassed. 

**Next Day**

Cause I'm in love with the thought of you

With the thought of you, with the though of you

I'm in love with the thought of you

Not the things you do, but the thought of you

Girl, I'm in love with the thought of you, you, you

Love with the thought of you

My phone rang in the middle of the morning. I groaned not wanting to be disturbed.  I looked at the called ID and saw it was Austin, I let it ring to voice mail, I couldn't go back to bed, the words of Kylie replayed in my head, ‘While you're keeping your 'secret' to yourself I hope you know you're keeping his baby away from him.’ She just doesn't understand how it feels to be in my shoes right now...

---

"Morning Mom..." I said entering the kitchen.

"Hi." She exited the kitchen so coldly with her coffee. I sighed feeling so alone, first my mom hates me and now Kylie... Who knows maybe Austin's next on the list to never want to see me? I ordered pizza for breakfast because I'm just too lazy to make anything.

"Morning Kenny!" Kylie said in a good mood.

"Hey I ordered pizza..."

"Yummy guess I'll wait for it with you... Um Kendra..."

"What's up?" I asked.

"Are you going to keep it? The baby..."

I didn't really know what I was going to do with it... "Not sure."

"You know there are a lot of options out there, like adoption or anything really!"

"So you think I should give it away is what you referring to?"

"Not give it away but maybe give it up for adoption to someone who can actually take care of it and be good parents."

"I can take care of it... I mean the baby and I'm sure Austin can too, so just mind your business Kylie."

"What ever..."

---Later that day---

Cause I'm in love with the thought of you

With the thought of you, with the though of you