Chapter 18 - Going To Miss This

**Still Austin’s POV**

YES! Finally today is Wednesday meaning I can go home to my friends and my beautiful girlfriend! But the only bad thing about seeing them is I have to tell them I have to move in a month to start my career and get big.

I sat in the airport and waited for my flight. These last 5 days have been so tiring I fell asleep in my seat. Later my mom woke me up saying we had to broad on the plane. That was the best nap, but the really best ones are with Kendra.

**Later**

We finally landed in Texas and went home. When I opened the door and walked inside and noticed Kenny, Alex, Robert and Kylie all sitting on my couch watching tv eating popcorn. “What are you guys doing here?” I said smiling.

“OMG HE’S BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!” Robert yelled. They all ran at me and tackled me in a group hug.

“Haha I’m glad you guys missed me but to bad I didn’t miss you guys!” I said with sarcasm in my voice.

“Oh so that’s how you feel? I feel you bro!” Alex said as they all walked away with dirty looks on their faces and their arms crossed and sat back down on the couch.

I ran and jumped on top of all their laps “JUST KIDDING! I missed you guys SO much!” we sat down and got comfy and watched a movie (I sat next to Kendra and Robert.

During the movie me and Kendra would sometimes have our little make out sessions. I honestly didn’t know what was going on in the movie so I didn’t care at all.

“Hey guys are you as bored as I am?” Alex asked.

“Omg yeah I thought it was only me!” Kylie answered.

“Let’s go mini golfing!!!!” Kendra suggested.

“YEAHHHH!!!!!!!” everyone answered it was definitely better then being here watching a boring movie.

**Kendra’s POV**

I was SOOOO happy to have my boyfriend back and I sure hope he never has to leave me again!

We were going mini golfing so this should be fun mostly because we got the whole crew! We split up Robert and I went with Austin in his car and Alex and Kylie went in Alex’s car. We were going to go pick up Tatyana so Robert would have his girl with him like Austin and Alex have theirs.

We went to her house and beeped A LOT! She finally came out she looked adorable! She was wearing light blue jeans, chestnut colored uggs, with a gray sweater that said One Direction on it and a gray scarf. Since I just explained what she wore why not explain mine and Kylie’s outfit? ;)

I was wearing a gray plain long sleeve shirt, with a light pink scarf, black leggings, and light pink uggs.

Kylie was wearing a gray long sleeve shirt with black polka dots, bark blue jeans, a black scarf, and black uggs… Yes we planned this out so we could all wear uggs and the scarves.

Okay so we got to the mini golfing place and paid for a private golf course so people wouldn’t bother us.

Kylie playing stupid and pretended she didn’t know how to hit the ball good. So Alex walked over and helped her, they got the ball in the hole and she turned around and hugged him smiling.

Tatyana ended up doing the same so Robert helped her except this time he made her miss so he didn’t get a victory hug.

Next I was up…

“Babe I’ll help if you want…” Austin said.

“No I’m good…” I swung and made it in “…I’m not like these two clowns…”

Austin, Alex and Robert’s mouths dropped and said “oooooooh!!!”

Tatyana and Kylie just rolled their eyes and crossed their arms.

The boys went up and we continued the golf course. We drove to the grocery store and bought cake and ice cream and went back to Austin’s house.

We sat in the kitchen around the table and ate our cake and ice cream.

**Austin’s POV**

This ice cream and cake is SOOO AMAZING! Is all I was thinking digging in until Alex hit the back of my head.

“OOWWW! What was that for!?”

“For being a stupid idiot!” Robert said in a funny voice.

“Noooo for dazing off and not being able to hear my question.”

“Oh sorry what the question?”

“Well the question I asked about 6 times already is how was Miami?”

Oh my god I totally forgot about me having to tell them about me moving! I was having to much fun with them I didn’t even remember. Man when I move I’m going to miss this…Just sitting and being with my friends basically.

“Umm it was good I guess…”

“You guess? What happened? I know something happened!” Kendra said.

“Alright I have to tell you guys something…Something really important…”

Authors note:

NEXT CHAPTER IS COMING TONIGHT IF I CAN... DON'T KNOW YET! BUT THANKS FOR READING GUYS MEANS ALOT! <3333333333333333 -JB1Dacmx3