Prologue

"You are so lucky to have Maria Bhabhi as your wife...,"

"Stop... Just stop right there Armaan...,"

"Why? What's your problem now?

"She is not your Bhabhi...,"

He spoke as he clenched his teeth and his hold on the glass tightened.

"Well duh... She is your wife and you are just like my elder brother because I am your best friend so that makes her my Bhabhi...,"

"Not if I leave her...,"

Armaan was going to take another puff of his cigarette when he choked on his saliva and turned toward his best friend Mustafa Hamad Makhdoom, the big bad mafia man and his boss who had lost his mind.

"What the hell are you talking about Mustafa? You are not even married to her for one month and you are already talking about divorce...,"

"She is better off without me Armaan and you know this... She is the purest and innocent soul that didn't deserve someone tainted and broken like me and you know why I had to marry her so just drop it... After this whole thing is over, I will free her so she can find someone who will love her and cherish her with their whole heart but with the broken and remaining pieces...,"

"You are out of your mind... You can't decide this for her... It's her decision, not yours...,"

"She didn't need to... It's for her safety...,"

"She is your wife for damn sake... Stop treating her like a deal and accept her your wife,"

"She is not my wife... Do you hear me? She will never be my wife...,"

"What the hell is wrong with you man? She is your Minnie mouse, the one who you are protecting for years and caring like a delicate rose and now when you are the only one who had the right to love and care for her, you are not accepting her...,"

"Don't drag this matter more Armaan?"

"Why the hell not? Why are you doing this with your wife? What did she do to deserve this behaviour?"

"Because she is Rania's sister ok... Because she is my dead wife's sister who was now bound to me so I can protect her and fulfilled our mother's wish nothing more... She is just my dead wife's sister for me... Nothing else...,"

He spoke the words with an emotionless face, voice cold as ice and eyes piercing through Armaan soul who just keeps quiet knowing he can't argue with a man who was being blind to his own fate.

But what they didn't know that a broken girl was coming to the room when she heard those words. The words that stab her heart and soul, she was again reminded that she will never enough that she will never be his wife, that she will always be his burden, his responsibility, his dead wife's sister not his wife.

She muffled her sob with her hand as she felt tears in her eyes and pain in her heart, she now knows that he will never accept her that, she will never have his love, that she is falling in love with the man who will never love her and always be her dead sister husband.

Maria Arsalan Chaudhary a 21 years old naive and innocent girl, was bestowed with a golden heart, hazel deepest eyes, and a bleeding soul. She lost her sister in an accident that she didn't know about anything but she also lost her Mickey mouse, her Mustafa, her knight in the shining armour, who went away when her sister and his wife died but after 2 years of suffering he came back when the clouds of the dead started to follow her.

Mustafa Hamad Makhdoom a 32 years old man with a heart burden by guilt and regret that he can't protect his wife whose blood is on his hands, but after 2 years he had to go back home and take his role back as the son, leader, and most of all a protector. But his past will not leave him alone and he will have difficulty accept new changes in life.

What will happen when these two are bound together, one to save her and to fulfil their mother's wish. What will they do when the past, secret, betrayal, and sorrow will follow them and secrets will haunt them from graves.

What will happen when the mafia leader and dangerous man Mustafa Makhdoom who vowed to never love again will fell in love again but what if it's too late and she didn't want him anymore.

Will he get his love while protecting her or the past destroy them and their family forever, will they have a chance at love or their love will only destroy them and then finish them.

Join the story of Mustafa Makhdoom and Maria Chaudhary where the pain is shared, suffering is never enough, love is unrequited and the past is following like a ghost to wreck them, the story of being destroyed in love, Fanaa.

........

Add this book to your library of you like... Will start updating soon...

Love

Sundas1705❤️😍