Chapter # 22

Hazerin Nazerin... Dekhti ankhoo aur parhne walo ko Mera Salaam...

Hello everyone!

Another 5k+ chapter so hope you all enjoy it.

Keep loving and supporting ❤️

Enjoy the update ❤️😉

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

رات کے دریا کا کنارا بھی کبھی آئے گا
وقت کا کیا ہے ہمارا بھی کبھی آئے گا
میرے حصے میں کبھی آیا تھا اچھا کوئی دن
پوچھنا یہ تھا کہ دوبارہ بھی کبھی آئے گا

Raat ke dariya Ka kinara bhi Kabhi ayega
Waqt Ka kya ha humara bhi Kabhi ayega
Mere hisse main Kabhi Aya tha Acha koi din
Poochna yeh tha ke dobara bhi Kabhi ayega

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

"Hafiz... Shoaib, what's the report?"

"Sir as you have said we are doing regular patrol and keeping eyes on the teens' involvement with the local gang...,"

He nodded at Hafiz as he leaned back in the seat, he looked just like a man who hold power. All majestic and sitting at the throne like a king, he looked at his most loyal and trusted men.

He is conducting their monthly meeting in his house office, after which he will visit the warehouse.

Adorned in a crisp grey suit with the jacket placed on the back of his chair, hair messed up because of the constant running of his fingers through them.

He looked tired, exhausted, and stressed but no one got the courage to say those words out loud.

It's been one week since they came back from the trip, and 10 days since Maria was giving him the silent treatment.

He tries everything in his power, bribing, gifts, hell he was even nice to Irtaza but nothing helps.

So here he was sitting with a room full of testosterone as he asked his men about the progress and situation after they take rein of business back.

He shakes his head as he leaned toward the desk to look at Shoaib who was ready to give a further briefing.

"What about our spies?"

"As you ordered sir... Five of our men are in but the leader Luqman went into hiding when we send our first team in for the purpose to warn them... We are trying to get hold of him but he covered his track good, all his underman are alert and suspicious about newbies but we have more control of the situation at the moment,"

Mustafa nodded with a serious look as he looked between both men and then turned to Abbas who was in charge of city security and patrol.

"Abbas... I need all patrolling teams on high alert, make sure at least one team is always close to our men there... If one of them needs help with anything, proof, gun, bugs, or need rescue... I don't want a delay of even a minute,"

"Noted sir... I will arrange for team delta to cover shifts and talk with all patrolling and monitoring teams too,"

Giving a respectful nod he turned his gaze to Huzaifa who was standing just beside him.

The question was asked with a serious tone but the underlying concern make everyone relieved knowing that their leader cared for them.

"Good... Huzaifa what about the work I told you?"