Chapter # 12

Assalam o Alaikum and Hello beauties!!!!

Eid Mubarak to everyone 😊☺️☺️☺️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😘😘😘

How are you all?

Do you miss me??

Here I am back to you all😁😁😁😁

With the 3 Updates of my three stories...

Fanaa, Ahl-e-dil and Fitoor....

THIS IS YOUR EIDIIIIIII!!!!😜😜😜

Enjoy the update!!!

keep loving and supporting....

.....................🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥...................

"تمہارے ہی ہاتھ میں ہے نبضِ سکّوں شاید۔۔۔
قرار دیتے بھی ہی تو جیسے اُدھار دیتے ہو۔۔۔!"

(Tumhare hi haath mein hai Nabz-E-Sukoon shayad...
Qarar daity bhi ho tu jaise udhaar daity Ho...!)

....................✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨......................

The glittering sun rays spread various hues of shiny silvers and golds. Embrace each day at a time and just see the various treasures it unfolds.

The early risers chirping, morning sunbeams peeking through the clouds, birds about their morning rituals, a gentle cool breeze, golden light everywhere, covering natural and man-made creations, full of beauty and magic, filled with the promise of a new beginning.

Waking up to a beautiful morning with people who are bound to you in a new relationship and journey.

With a mind to make this an amazing life worth remembering, she keeps looking at him with concentration as if she was reading his soul.

She wakes up after a rather peaceful sleep and then the person lying beside her got her attention. He looked so peaceful and calm in his sleep.

She moved her hand in a trance as she traces his face and features but didn't touch him. She didn't dare to do it.

But she can't resist the charm of Mustafa Makhdoom who looked like a baby as he snores away.

She wanted to see his hazel eyes shining in the sun and expressing themselves.

His hair was laying on his pillow looking so soft mad silky that she wanted to caress them but then continue her journey to observe him.

His roughed-looking jaws and beard shine with the shining sun that peeped from the curtains. His lips parted as soft snores came from his mouth.

It like he was sleeping after years of sleeplessness, and he looked just like a baby sleeping but she knew he was anything but innocent and calm.

He was so relaxed at the moment, but she knew he was tense and worried about everything.

She smiled weakly as she remembered the last night's events that cause them to be here, together in one bed.

FLASHBACK

Mustafa shook his head as he moved toward his room, his siblings aka Armaan and Dua wasted two hours as they pleaded and begged for money and some rituals.

Their mothers had already take Maria to the room to relax and let him handle his friends and sister who after taking two blank checks get him to go.

But they didn't see that Mustafa didn't at the correct date and the checks will definitely bounce but Mustafa just chuckled at their happy dance.