Chapter # 18

Hazerin Nazerin... Dekhti ankhoo aur parhne walo ko Mera Salaam...

I missed you all...

Yes we are back, and I am very thankful for the people who didn't give up on me and very sorry for this long wait.

All these updates today are dedicated to my guardian angel. Love you🤍

And love you all for being here.

Enjoy the update and keep loving...

❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎

نہیں معلوم کب سے ہے یہ تعلق تم سے
تمہارا عکس تھا دل پہ تمہارے نام سے پہلے

Nahi maloom kabse ha yeh taluq tumse...
Tumhara aks tha Dil pe tumhari naam SE pehle...

❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎

The silky, smooth yet serene conspiracy of sky burst reds, orange, and yellows into the calm of night.

The sky was like a canvas, a picture created just to appreciate nature. A beautiful art like the sigh of a late summer day and the dawn of a restful winter evening.

For people roaming the streets of the bustling city, sunset is a symphony of color as it gives the sign for the wanderers to come back home.

A promise of peace and safety, To the warmth it seeks, the colors it paints, the Hope it lost and the Faith it needs.

Indeed the sunset is a perfect conclusion to a perfect day but not for the man who is looking down at the busy streets, to all people who are rushing to reach somewhere, they call home.

But he had lost that peace and serenity years ago, and it's just a place for people he had to protect and serve.

The mere notion made him sigh in defeat as he thought about all those times, all those years he spend for people he loved.

He never had a moment of peace, except in his early childhood and teens, the presence of an angel, his angel make his life peaceful but then he was given the title and told that he can't be selfish.

All rights, power, privileges, and liberties are taken from him the day he became the Makhdoom family leader.

The one man who holds power over many lives but he can't make decisions on his own. For years, he left that helplessness and hopelessness even when he was the most powerful.

The only time he was selfish, the only time he abandoned his duties, his responsibilities, and his people when he escapes the place he called home.

Those two years away from home and everyone make him understand what he had and what he might lose, or already did.

He was so lost in the ghost of his past, but his ringing phone is enough to bring him back. He sighed again but this time in annoyance as he looked at the screen and quickly received the call.

"you better have good news for me Laiq... Or I am not sure what I will do,"

Without greeting the man on the other line, he growled as he looked forward to the setting sun but his mind was on something else or someone else.

"Sir... We are trying to find her, I have alerted all teams...they will soon report back with news,"

"You have 15 minutes to get her location Laiq or I am killing the guards who are supposed to bloody guard her hotel room instead of running errands,"