Chapter # 41

Hazrein Nazerin... Dekhti ankhoo aur parhne walo ko Mera Salaam...

Asalam o alaikum and hello beauties!

How are you all? Hope you are happy, safe and healthy with your loved ones.

From now on, random updates will happen. So keep your eyes, mind and heart waiting because it's time for final showdown.

This update will be chaotic for you all. Emotional, romance, sad, shock, anger and then speechlessness.

I hope you witnessed all that step by step.

Almost 5k+ words.

Keep loving and supporting ❤️

Enjoy the update ❤️

✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵

نہ میں نے ہار مانی ہے، نہ تم کو ہارنے دوں گا
ابھی آغازِ سفر ہے، ہمیں تو ساتھ چلنا ہے۔۔۔

Na main ne har maani ha, na tumko harne dun ga
Abhi agaaz-e-safaar ha, humain toh Saath chalna ha

(Written by me)

✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵

"Do you really have to go?"

His hand stopped at the pleading voice of his wife while he was putting files in the laptop bag.

Closing his eyes, he took a deep breath before facing the woman who was as tired and exhausted as him. Sighing in defeat because he knew he had to do this and break their hearts.

"I am sorry Minnie but they needed my help,"

"I know,"

She nodded her head as she sit at the end of the bed and continue staring at him who just put everything away because he knew this is affecting her.

They are going through bad times but they are pulling through with each other support and love. Knowing what he had to do to ease her thoughts, he left everything and went towards her.

"Come here,"

Sitting beside her, he pulled her into his arms as he pecked her forehead. They enjoyed each other presence and the silence to the fullest.

They were enjoying the silence but the burden of questions get too much for her so taking another breath of courage she called for him in a timid voice.

"Mustafa,"

"Hmm?"

"Will things get any better?"

"Why would you ask that? Of course, they will,"

He was shocked by her sudden question but not surprised, he knew she will try to seek stability in this mist of trouble, and what's the other way than asking your Lord or sharing your burden with your partner?

"Then why it doesn't feel like it... Why everything is messing up more and more? Why does nothing make sense? Why it's just so dark?"

"Who said it's dark?"

"But Armaan-,"

Mustafa sighed cutting her off as she waited for him to speak, and he did with a heavy heart and a faraway look in his eyes.

He pulled her back in his arms hugging her tightly to his side while she inhale his unique fragrance.

"He did what he wanted to... He had his reasons I guess. We saw him leaving but it didn't mean we lost this battle yet. Saath chhut Jaye toh uska matlab haar Nahi hoti... It means we had to fight alone with strong heart and mind till we have our most loyal soldiers by our side,"