Chapter # 9

Asalam o Alaikum and Hello beauties!!!!

New update!!!

Enjoy the update ☺️

..................❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️................

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Peace belongs to the night, and the night loves it back with equal fervor

Starlit skies adorned with the coyly beaming moon, silver sheen bathing the beautiful Makhdoom house as it was decorated like a bride.

The whole month passed quickly and as he promised her they are to marry tonight in the presence of their family and friends in a simple nikkah ceremony.

But Mustafa hosted a large banquet for his people because he wanted them to know that he was back and now he again had a queen to rule beside him.

Today they will accept each other in front of their LORD and their loved ones for a lifetime or that what they think.

Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end and it's true for him.

He stood in front of the mirror as he caressed the white pocket square of his cream sherwani.

He was again going to accept another human in his life today to protect, cherish, support, and love till his last breath but he doubted he will be able to love again.

The ruthless mafia man who didn't think before pulling the trigger and ending lives was scared and nervous.

He took shaky breaths as he looked at himself in the mirror but all he saw looking back at him was a broken man.

The day he came back to his family and his town, he felt suffocated with all the memories and guilt but he took it all because he vowed to protect her and for her, he suffers everything.

He didn't sleep peacefully in the past two years but the last one and the half month was hell for Mustafa.

He had nightmares and always woke up with the last memory of his dead wife pleading with him to save her.