Chapter # 8

Asalam o Alaikum and Hello beauties!!!

New chapter... So enjoy the update 😜

....................❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️.....................

The whole room was silent as they saw the two people sitting on the sofa with folded arms and pouty faces.

They had the same expression of dislike on their faces as everyone standing there looking at them with smiles and teasing looks.

"Maria?"

"No Mama,"

"Irtaza baby?"

"No Mama,"

A loud roar of laughter made them frown more furiously, but that made them look cuter.

"At least let us speak...,"

"There is nothing to say and listen... My answer is no... N... O... NO...,"

"Same here,"

Dua narrowed her eyes at her five years old son who was sitting beside a grumpy Maria who beamed at the boy with glee but soon they return to the task at hand and continue their protest.

"Who said you have any say in this you little trouble?"

Irtaza scowled at his mother looking just like his uncle's carbon copy and it melts the hearts of all ladies present there.

"She is my Minnie... I can say no... She is mine,"

Armaan snickered as he patted Huzaifa back who shook his head at his son's words looking here and there for trouble senior.

"Your son is claiming someone else territory brother... Stop him before the owner gets into the action,"

Huzaifa rolled his eyes and hit Armaan making him hiss in pain.

"Shut up idiot... And he is just like his uncle... They want something... They claim it and get it... What can I say they are so much alike... I sometimes doubt if he is my son or Mustafa's,"

Dua turned to them with a hard glare as she hit both of them on the head and the most powerful and feared men of the Mafia world after their boss just gaped at the lady.

"Shut your mouths you both... He is already acting like that and you are encouraging him,"

Armaan just shrugged while Huzaifa rolled his eyes at his wife and shook his head at the family drama.

Dua turned to the duo who was on strike until they stop talking about the particular topic of Maria's marriage with Mustafa.

The moment they heard about it on the breakfast table, they displayed many emotions, shock, fear, anger, dislike, and displeasure being the most recent one.

They are happy that Mustafa had some work to do so he is not here because Irtaza was very angry with his uncle for trying to marry his Minnie.

Maria just straight forward said no to her mother, aunt, and everyone who tried to talk, and Irtaza then mimics his Minnie.

Dua take matters into her hands when she kneels in front of her son and took hold of his hands.

"Irtaza... Why are you, angry baby?"

"Why are you... Baba... Armaan Mamu... Nani... Nona... Want Minnie to marry Mustafa Mamu... She is my Minnie,"

Everyone smile at the duo who looked so cute together and Dua kissed her son's forehead.

"But baby... You are so young... She will get all wrinkly and old when you get big,"

Maria gasped at the words but everyone else finds Irtaza scared face amusing.