Chapter # 39

Hazrein Nazerin... Dekhti ankhoo aur parhne walo ko Mera Salaam...

Asalam o alaikum and hello beauties!

Here we are with another update.

Hope you all are doing well, being happy, safe and healthy with your loved ones.

Almost 8k words.

Oh, the update is a roller coaster ride so have fun.

Keep loving and supporting ❤️

Enjoy the update ❤️

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

محبت ہو نہیں سکتی، محبت ہو ہی جاتی ہے
یہ اک ایسی حماقت ہے جو دل سے ہو ہی جاتی ہے
خدا کی یاد کو ترسے جو دل دنیا کے جھنجھٹ میں
مگر یہ عشق ہے تیرا، سو عبادت ہو ہی جاتی ہے
جو لگوا سے خدا سے لُو ، جو سجدے بھی کروا دے
خدا شاہد کے ٹکڑے روز محبت ہو ہی جاتی ہے ۔۔۔۔

Mohabbat ho Nahi Sakti mohabbat ho hi Jati ha
Yeh ek aisi himakat ha Jo Dil se ho hi Jati ha
Khuda ki yad ko tarse Jo dil dunya ke jhanjhat main
Magar yeh Ishq ha tera, so Ibadat ho hi jati ha
Jo lagwa de khuda se loo, Jo sajde bhi karwa de
Khuda Shahid ke tumse Roz mohabbat ho hi jati ha

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

The dappled sun shone through the trees, creating mysterious shadows while the dewdrop collected on the petals of flowers and leaves were settled for the feast of songbirds.

The blue sky was dotted with fluffy white clouds that drifted lazily in the gentle breeze and hold any passerby captive with its wonderful view.

The just-risen sun shone softly on the horizon, bringing with it a flurry of early-morning activity, just like every day.

The light of dawn seeped into the room. Falling onto her face who was resting on the king-sized bed, as the wandering rays disturb her peaceful sleep.

The warmth of the morning sun caressed those cheekbones that were used to the tingling sensation early in the morning but not finding the usual comfort and peace around, she sighed.

She rubbed her bleary eyes as a yawn left her mouth and she get up from the bed, leaning against the headboard and taking a deep breath when her eyes fell on the window on her side of the room.

She can see the light entering the room as the drapes are not covering the windows, tiny specks of dust seemed to dance in the shaft of morning sunlight that slanted through the window.