Chapter # 14

Asalam o Alaikum and Hello beauties!!!

How are you guys?

Did you miss me?

Here I am with another Chapter!!!

Hold your heart because this chapter is Hella cute but it had a unexpected twist in the end

Keep loving and supporting ❤️

Enjoy the update 😉

....................✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨.......................

"تم پر نہیں مرتے، مرتے ہیں ان چار پر
ناز پر، انداز پر، رخسار پر، گفتار پر۔۔۔!!!"

(Tum par nahi marty , marty hain in char par...
Naaz par, Andaz par, Rukhsar par , Guftaar par...)

....................❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️..........................

"Are we there yet?"

"No Maria... And don't ask again it's the 56th time you are asking the same question...,"

She narrowed her eyes at him and turned around huffing and glaring at the road.

It's been 3 weeks since their nikkah and two weeks since that night.

It's been blissful, amazing bonding days with family, working for the town and his clan, way to self-redemption, and most of all bonding as a couple.

Mustafa had made it his life mission to entertain her and make her happy. He arranged picnics with family, of course, a high-security one.

He makes sure Maria was always happy and this made his family happy.

They had been having the Disney or marvel movie marathon for the past two weeks.

And today Mustafa came early from work and demanded her to get ready and that they are going somewhere.

So after 1 hour of chaotic preparation and 1 hour of drama with one 6 month baby, one toddler, and one big baby aka Armaan, here they are.

Armaan and the kids do everything in their power to tag along them but Mustafa draw the line there.

He was also alert around baby Irtaza claiming that the boy will again steal his nickname for his wife that only assumed his wife limitless.

So when Irtaza and Armaan came to know about their plan of going out alone, they camp beside the door.

"Take us with you or stay at home,"

But Mustafa use the big guns and called the mothers who dragged the babies away screaming, kicking and glaring.

After the drama, here they are. On the road, because Mustafa Hamad Makhdoom didn't tell her about their destination saying it's a surprise while Maria curses him and his stubbornness.