Chapter # 11

Asalam o Alaikum and Hello beauties!!!!

New update and last till Eid... I complete my promise today and update 10+ chapters so please don't forget to share your views about the story...

Love you to all my readers who comment in all and last chapter and this one is dedicated to all of you❤️❤️❤️

There is also a surpriseeeeeeeee after all the cute scenes so be prepared 😉

Enjoy the update 😉❤️

...................✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨....................

"ہم تو فنا ہو گئے اُسکی آنکھیں دیکھ کر غالب۔۔۔
نہ جانے وہ آئینہ کیسے دیکھتے ہونگے۔۔۔۔۔!!!!!!"

(Hum To Fanaa Ho Gaye Uski Ankhein Dekh Kar GHALIB....

Na Jane Woh Aaina Kaise Dekhte Honge ...!!!!)

......................❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️..................

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

The whole mansion was decorated with flowers and fairy lights, the backyard was turned into a beautiful setup

Everything was decorated with white flowers, Jasmine, orchard, roses, and carnations.

There is a veil of floral and net between the groom and bride as the guests, friends, and family surrounded them to witness their union.

They are teased by their friends and family as they sat on both sides supporting their loved ones.

Dua and her kids along with Iram beghum sat beside Maria who was fisting her dress in nervousness.

While Mustafa just sat there listening to his mother and best friends talking.

Soon the Qazi Sahab came there and started the process with his speech about nikkah, its importance, how it complete Deen of two people, spouses importance, and their right on each other.

The whole crowd was happy as the process proceed but they didn't notice the devastation of two hearts that are facing havoc of their thoughts and insecurities.