Chapter # 33

Hazerin Nazerin... Dekhti ankhoo aur parhne walo ko Mera Salaam...

Asalam o alaikum and hello beauties

Hope you all are doing well, happy, healthy and safe with your loved ones.

Here I am with another update. 7k words for you all.

Early update because mujhse sabar Nahi hota. Main be-sabri ho and I am spoiling you all too much. 🥺 But kya karein hum toh Bhai Jaise ha waise rahein ge.

Keep loving and supporting ❤️

Enjoy the update ❤️

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

وہ ایسے روٹھ جائیگا یہ سوچا کہاں تھا
وہ ہم سے روکا نہ جائیگا یہ سوچا کہاں تھا
یہ باتیں دل دُکھا دیں گی، یہ تو ہم جانتے تھے
مگر وہ چھوڑ جائیگا یہ سوچا کہاں تھا۔۔۔

Wo aise ruuth Jayega yeh socha kahan tha
Wo humse ruka na Jayega yeh socha kahan tha
Yeh baatin Dil dukha dein gi, yeh toh hum jante thay
Magar wo chodh Jayega yeh socha kahan tha...

(Written by me) 😉

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

The world turned upside down for everyone the moment she enter the room and declared her presence.

Iram beghum breath hitched at her daughter's words while Mustafa can't move a single muscle as he watched his wife breathing heavily and crying.

He wanted to go to her and hold her in his arms but one look in her eyes and the fire blazing in her eyes stopped him.

"Why?"

The question was simple, only one word but the possibilities of answers pierced her heart, she was barely holding herself up but she needed answers or she will go insane the next moment.

"WHY MAMA!?"

She almost screamed in frustration but she got choked as the tightening grip on her heart and throat halt her.

Iram beghum flinched at her daughter's condition, not believing that she heard something she was not supposed to know.

These secrets are supposed to stay far away from her daughter but here she stands, with a pained look in her eyes and a red face cutting her heart in half.

"Why did you hide that about Rania? Why? Bolein bhi...,"

"Maria-,"

"No! This is between me and my Mama! AJ koi Nahi aye ga humare beech... Bolein mama, why do you hide everything?"