Chapter # 34

Hazerin Nazerin... Dekhti ankhoo aur parhne walo ko Mera Salaam...

Asalam o alaikum and hello beauties!

Here I am, with the longest update in the history of fanaa. Almost 10k words lol.

Long and early...  Don't I love you all...

I hope you all will enjoy this roller coaster of emotions and feelings.

Don't hate me and my babies.

Oh yes, precautions... Proceed at your own risk, tissue box is a must and people with weak heart, don't kill me.

There are many many manyyy things for you all in this update.

Not gonna spoil more, so yeah love you all keep loving and supporting ❤️

Enjoy the update ❤️

᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽

رات کٹتی نہیں ہے، جان جاتی نہیں ہے
ہم تم سے جدا ، نیند کو آتی نہیں ہے
تم ساتھ تھے تو میں بھی زندگی سے ملا
جانے کے بعد تیرے دنیا ستاتی نہیں ہے

Raat katti Nahi ha Jaan jaati Nahi ha
Hum tumse Juda, neend kyu ati Nahi ha
Tum saath thay toh main bhi Zindagi se Mila
Jaane ke baad tere dunya satati Nahi ha

(Written by me) 😉✨

᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽

The sun fell asleep, shielded behind the sloping mountains blanketing the beauty of nature in darkness, each smaller but tougher than the one before.

The trees were strong, black soldiers, standing in an unmoving row as they become the curtain to give refuge to the burning sun as it rest in the arms of nature, to get ready for the next day.

Sunset is beautiful to watch. Like always it brings with itself, such orange-ish colors in the sky which are beautiful to stare at but it also leaves the person standing on the balcony to view this scene with different emotions.

Sunsets give the feeling that nothing stays forever. Whether it's happiness or sorrow. Times change. Things change. It always provides a feeling of positivity and hope but today it bears restlessness for the seeker.

He stand on the balcony, leaning against the railing as he watched the beautiful sky and mesmerizing mountains with a heavy heart, looking down at his phone screen a sigh of defeat left his mouth.

It's been 3 nights and 3 days since his little wife left their house to take refuge in the cottage. He didn't force her to come back, he keeps his men there for her protection, food goes there daily and everyone misses her in the Makhdoom palace.