Chapter # 13

Asalam o Alaikum and Hello beauties!!!

Surpriseeeeeeeee update 😅😅😅🥳🥳🎉🎉🎉

I updated all three stories because it's a special day for me and I wanted to make it special for you all

So please leave your precious comments as a return gift to me...

Hope you guys like the surpriseeeeeeeee 😁

Now enjoy the update...

.....................✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨....................

"اول تو زمانے میں نہیں تم سا کوئی اور۔۔۔!!
گر ہو بھی تو ہم کون سا تسلیم کریں گے۔۔۔"

(Awal Tu zamane mein Nahi tumsa koi aur...
Gar ho bhi Tu hum konsa tasleem karein ge...)

...................❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️...................

Life was blissful and amazing for the couple as the days pass by.

Maria and Mustafa fell into a routine where his family teased them, he glared at Armaan for his stupid jokes and teasing.

The whole week was peaceful with Mustafa minor arguments with both Irtaza and Armaan who was being extra Frank with Maria according to her husband.

Their mothers and Dua find it adorable as they teased him while Maria always blushed red as they keep dragging her in between.

They are getting close as family, Aira loves her Mamu Jaan and she was already the biggest fan of Maria's hugs and Armaan smile.

"This girl is mine... I mean she is adorable and she had my heart... Right Aria... Right my cutie pie?"

Baby Aria just giggles at him who grinned widely while Huzaifa glared at him and that leads to another argument but this time between a possessive daddy and a stupid suitor.

Armaan had already claimed that girl as his girlfriend as he always carries her around making everyone smile at their hush talks and cute giggling.