Chapter # 42

Hazrein Nazerin... Dekhti ankhoo aur parhne walo ko Mera Salaam...

Asalam o alaikum and hello beauties!

Here you go with a longggggggggg update

Almost 10.5k words.

A very warm thanks to you all for understanding my point regarding the previous announcement...  I love you all and I appreciate your love and care in all ways.

Not gonna say much... But yeah be mentally preparation for trauma and shock on emotional level. Sorry in advance.

Keep loving and supporting ❤️

Enjoy the update ❤️

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

ہمیں تم سے ہوا ہے پیار یہ اِنکار تھوڑی ہے۔۔۔
دنیا کو ہے اعلان یہ اظہار تھوڑی ہے۔۔۔
دشمن کی بات ماننا یہ ہار تھوڑی ہے۔۔۔
بزدل کا ہے یہ وار ، یہ تیرا سردار تھوڑی ہے۔۔۔

Humain tumse hua ha pyaar yeh inkaar thori ha
Dunya ko ha ilaan yeh izhaar thori ha
Dushman ki baat manna yeh haar thori ha
Buzdil Ka ha yeh waar, yeh tera sadaar thori ha

(Written by me)

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

"How!?"

No one utter a single word when he roared in an aggravating tone, the frustration and disappointment were prominent in his voice.

"HOW THE HELL THIS HAPPENED? I AM NOT GONNA ASK AGAIN,"

All his men bowed their heads in shame because they have nothing to say to their leader who was breathing fire and glaring at each one of them.

"Huzaifa!? Laiq!? Aahil!? Where the hell were you huh? Bloody speak or I won't be responsible for any bloodshed,"

"Bhai- wo,"

"I don't bloody want excuses... I wanna know why the hell I got an emergency call to come back home. why my wife was missing, and why I got this video message with both daughters of Arsalan Chaudhary tied to chairs,"

The disappointment they all felt was unbearable as they didn't meet his eyes. The past 24 hours were hell for everyone in the house.

After Armaan's disappearance, they are all not doing much better but the bridge came trembling down when they found Irtaza unconscious near the outhouse.

Everything was a mess when they can't find Maria or Rania anywhere. Dua and Huzaifa were devastated by their son's condition but the doctor said it was more of a shock and he will be ok.

But it didn't stop the chaos that Mustafa makhdoom bring with him. He was informed about the incident so he rushed back as soon as possible.

He was enraged, frustrated, angry, and disappointed with his men and their ability to protect one woman but he can't blame people knowing she always went there without telling anyone.

Irtaza's state infuriated him more and his wife's absence was not helping the rising fire in his veins. He put the whole state on lockdown for his wife's search.

At first, he thought it was Rania who tried to harm Maria so they pulled all surveillance cameras near that area, but unfortunately, they didn't find much.

They only saw Maria coming from the back of the outhouse, and moving towards something. After a few minutes, they saw Irtaza following her but what got their attention was someone coming back with an unconscious Irtaza and leaving him at a place that was easily visible if one was searching.