Chapter # 19

Hazerin Nazerin... Dekhti ankhoo aur parhne walo ko Mera Salaam...

Hello and welcome lovelies...

Here is the chapter as promised.

Hope you all will enjoy and love it.

Keep loving and supporting ❤️

𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

لفظوں کی دسترس میں مکمل نہیں ہو میں۔۔۔
لکھی ہوئی کتاب کے۔۔۔ باہر بھی سن مجھے۔۔۔

Lafzon ki dastaras mein mukamal Nahi ho main
Likhi hoyi kitaab ke... Bahir bhi sun mujhe

𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

She can feel tears brimming her eyes as the approaching loud steps of those men and their mocking voices reached her ears, she turned back to look at them, a big mistake on her part as she almost stumbled and fell but didn't stop.

"Just give up girl,"

"Never!!!"

Feeling like crying, she look over her shoulder again and screamed but didn't see that someone was standing in front of her and dashed into them at full speed.

She fell into the person the first name that escape her mouth was his, thinking his chasing skills has finally come in handy and he finally saved her from these creeps following her.

"Mustafa!!!!,"

She holds on tightly to the person, trying to find safety, something feels off to her. But her troubled mind avoids that thought and clings to the person who she thought was her wayward husband.

The force almost knocked them to the floor when the person who look like a bluff man, and anything like her husband, hold her steadily and spoke in a deep husky voice.

"Aren't you in, miss?"

She gasped at the voice with teary eyes and a pounding heart while she can hear the running man stop a few feet away from them.

She heard those words and look up at the man, who was not Mustafa, escalating her heartbeat to an abnormal level as she tried to move away but the creeps spoke again.

"Ah, you caught her finally,"

"Yeah she made us run for so long, now be a gentleman and hand the girl over to us,"

The unknown man tilted his head and looked at the two obviously drunk and creepy men with raised eyebrows and then he shifted his attention to the trembling girls in front of him.

He noticed with a smile how she moved away from him little by little, but stopped when the men spoke. He spoke in a calm yet authoritative voice getting Maria's attention.

"Do you know these rug rats, ma'am?"

"Hey, who are you calling that you bastard?"

Ignoring the men, he keep his eyes fixed on the woman who was close to sobbing but holding herself very bravely and there is something about her that made him help her.

"I won't harm you ma'am but please tell me do you know these two men? Is it safe for me to leave you alone with them?"

She quickly looked up shaking her head frantically as she turned around to see their creepy yet annoyed faces but shivered and turn back to the man who is at least not a danger to her.

"I-... I don't know them, they are chasing me,"

That's all the stranger needs to know as he smile comfortably at her and then looked at the men who looked ready to attack them any moment.