Chapter # 32

Hazerin Nazerin... Dekhti ankhoo aur parhne walo ko Mera Salaam...

Asalam o alaikum and hello beauties!

Hope you all are doing well, happy, healthy and safe with your loved ones.

Almost 5.5k words.

This update have an interesting surprise for you all... Actually make that three. Hope you all be able to find those.

Keep loving and supporting ❤️

Enjoy the update ❤️

᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽

جس محبت میں حد ہو وہ کیسی محبت ہے ۔۔۔
یہ بےحد کا فسانہ ہے اسے بس ہونے دیتے ہے۔۔۔

Jis mohabbat main had ho wo kaisi mohabbat ha...
Yeh be-had Ka fasana ha isse bas hone dete ha...

(Written by me) 😉

᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽

Standing around the table they all looked at the screen in confusion and bafflement.

The first floor of the warehouse only has the hackers and analyst team as they looked at each other and then turned to the email that was opened on the screen.

"The hell is this!"

"You tell me, man! you are the hacker here,"

Arsal turned around to glare at Huzaifa at the statement. He huffed in annoyance turning around to glare at the screen.

"I am the hacker but not grocery man... Who send grocery list through email,"

Arsal and his team started hacking into the system of Luqman's old base, that's how they got hold of the email address that they use for emergency assignments.

They thought they will get any evidence against them or their location but they didn't expect a grocery list to send to Luqman's second-hand man.

Mustafa pinched his bottom lip as he glared at the screen. He knew this is not as simple as it looked, he was sure this was something else.

He turned to Arsal who was sitting in front of the big screen as they stand behind him to see and understand what is happening.

"Arsal are you sure this is the IP address Luqman and his men are using?"

"Yes sir... I double-checked... I even got the previous record and it's the same one. They used this one for emergency work and assignments but I am confused why they are exchanging grocery lists with each other,"

They all stare at the list present in the email as if nothing makes sense to them.

( From:

To:

Kiwi

Icing

Lime

Linguine

Tangerine

Ham

Egg....)

He was still trying to connect the dots and make sense of this puzzle when a distant voice makes its way to his ears in the middle of his observation.

Mustafa had to stop mid-observation moving his gaze away from the list halfway, as he sighed in annoyance but turned around.

"Well, at least they eat healthily,"