✨ Epilogue ✨

Hazrein Nazerin... Dekhti ankhoo aur parhne walo ko Mera Salaam...

Asalam o alaikum and hello beauties!

How are you all? Who missed me?

Thank you all for your love and comments in the last chapter, I was in love.

This is another token of gratitude and appreciation. 13k+ words.

I hope this will conclude fanaa, but nope there is one more part of this journey.

For now enjoy the update ❤️

Keep loving and supporting ❤️

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

اُسکی محبت کا اکلوتا حقدار ہوں میں۔۔۔
جس کے دل اور روح کا سرتاج ہوں میں۔۔۔

Uski mohabbat ka iklouta haqdar ho main
Jiske Dil aur rooh Ka Sirtaj ho main

(Written by me)

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

After 2 months

The sky of mid-afternoon, a beautiful canvas graced with sky blues and pure milky whites. The serene wind blew the trees and teased the leaves that were ready for the next season.

Autumn is approaching sooner and the smell of change and happiness bloomed in the air. For some people, autumn means sadness, shedding, goodbye, and gloom.

But autumn actually brings hope for new things, the orange-red leaves shed and decorated the ground. It's like trees remove all burdens, baggage, and worries from their branches and have patience.

Their patience is the gratitude and wait for the new beginning, how new leaves and flowers bloom on the branches. It shows that you have to lose something to gain something.

The loss might always stay but there is compensation in some way. We just had to see it and keep moving on because stopping means, the end for that being.

The smile that graced her lips after so many hardships and the pain was the reward for all tragedies and tears, she shed and felt. The sharp, warm and delighted feeling of sun peaking through the windows as she passed by them.

She moved the duffle bag higher on her shoulder and smiled at the staff that greet her when she walked with her head high.

"Assalam o Alaikum ma'am,"

"Wa Alaikum Assalam,"

"Good afternoon ma'am,"

"Good afternoon... Where is doctor Aynah?"