Chapter # 2

Asalam o Alaikum and Hello beauties!!!!

2nd chapter with Maria introduction!!!!

Enjoy the update me keep supporting ❤️...

....................💔💔💔💔💔💔💔.....................

The alluring and fascinating atmosphere of the northern areas of Pakistan always had a deep effect on people.

The high mountains, deep valleys, and cliffs are as mesmerizing as deadly.

She was walking on the track that leads to the small cozy family house that her father built for them.

She hugged her warm coat closer to her chest as her beautiful brown hair was covered with her beanie and her scarf, her face red with the cold.

Her dark brown beguiles eyes shining as her red cheeks and red nose increased in color when she huffed.

She smiles as she saw her house in sight and walk more carefully because her continuously ringing phone had distracted her enough.

"He is so annoying,"

She mumbled as she rolled her captivating eyes because her so-called savior was irritating her.

She sighed in relief as she reached the door and open it to inhale the blissful smell of ancient woods and peace.

She closed the door and went towards the sofa after placing the bag in her hand on the ground.

She leaned back on the sofa as she removed her scarf and beanie.

"Home sweet home,"

She smiled a small but weak smile as she looked at the ceiling, she was coming back from the hospital.

Her mother, her last family member was fighting death, her mother Iram Arsalan Chaudhary was fighting cancer.

She want to be strong for her mother but when death started chasing her, she gave up.