Chapter # 25

Hazerin Nazerin... Dekhti ankhoo aur parhne walo ko Mera Salaam...

Asalam o alaikum and hello beauties!

How are you all?

Hopefully all good, happy and safe with your loved ones.

So here I am back with another update.

Thank you very much for the truckload comments and please make sure they keep coming more and more.

Enjoy the update ❤️

Keep loving and supporting ❤️

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

میرا ہو جا مجھے اے یار مکمل کر دے
یا مجھے چھوڑ دے انکار مکمل کر دے

تو جو خوش ہے تو یہی بات مجھے ہے کافی
جیت جا مجھ سے مری ہار مکمل کردے

Mera Ho Ja Mujhe Aey Yaar Mukamal Kar De
Chorh De Inkaar Mukamal Kar De

Tu Jo Khush Hai Tou Yahi Baat Kafi Hai Mujhe
Jeet Ja Mujh Se Meri Haar Mukamal Kar De

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

"We should check the new shop too, I heard they had a good collection,"

"Yes... What about the jacket store? I need a few since winter is coming soon,"

"Han mujhe bhi bacho ke liye jackets Lene ha... Let's make a tentative list on my notes, so we won't forget anything,"

"Good idea,"

Maria nodded smiling brightly as she picked up her handbag when the excited kid standing beside her reminded them of his presence.

"Mama! Minnie! I need the mango shake! Lots of it,"

Both women chuckled as they enjoyed his excitement and enthusiasm. Maria caressed his head speaking politely as she pulled his cheeks making Irtaza smile more.

"Yes my love, we will get it too, now come on, go and get your jacket and we will go then,"

They watched chuckling as he dashed out of the room, always the most obedient one for his Minnie.

"Chalo let's get going before Irtaza come and announced to the whole mansion about this trip... Also, Huzaifa will join us because he wants to buy clothes for his princess himself... I swear he is something else,"

Dua also picked up her bag as she signaled Maria to let go and they both laughed. The statement is true because Huzaifa loved his kids, especially his daughter.

Even now she was with her Baba, god knows where, so Dua and Maria walked down to find the man and his daughter so they can continue.

"To be honest it's cute to see Huzaifa Bhai like that with aria... It's so cute, Haina Api watching big bad mafia people being teddy bears to babies is so cute sight,"

"Ha-ha... True but I will see what you say when Mustafa Bhai will do the baby duty and all the teddy bear work...,"

The dark red hue quickly covered her cheeks as her sister-in-law teased her. Just imagining it make her feel weird but she just rolled her eyes at Dua.

"Please your brute of brother can never look cute even with a baby in his arms... His frown and grumpy looks will always cancel the effect,"

"Acha g... But I can see the future and I am very sure it's a very pretty sight,"