Chapter # 15

Asalam o Alaikum and Hello beauties!!!

An earlier update because I might be busy tomorrow with final work and assignments...

Pray for me...

Hope you guys enjoy the update...

Keep loving and supporting ❤️

P.S. grab tissue box because you might need it🤧

Enjoy the update ☺️

...................✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨........................

"ﻣﺤﺒّﺖ ﮐﺮﻧﮯ ﻭﺍﻟﮯ ﮐﻢ ﻧﮧ ﮨﻮﮞ ﮔﮯ !
ﺗﯿﺮﯼ ﻣﺤﻔﻞ ﻣﯿﮟ ﻟﯿﮑﻦ ﮨﻢ ﻧﮧ ﮨﻮﮞ ﮔﮯ!"

(Mohabbat Karne wale kaam na honge...
Teri mehfil mein lekin hum Na honge...!)

....................❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️.......................

"Aww api you look so cute in that picture?"

"And you look like a Panda...,"

That earned Dua a hard icy glare from Maria but she just shrugged in response.

"Geez thanks for the vote of confidence api,"

"Hey!! I am just being honest,"

"Still not helping,"

"It's your idea to relive the old times... Now suck it up buttercup...,"

"Yeah and I am already regretting it within the first 10 minutes... So much for reliving memories,"

It's Maria's idea to see their childhood albums and show them to the kids.

It's been one week since that night and everything is changed now.

She was stressed and she wanted answers but her stubborn husband didn't come in front of her.

Mustafa was avoiding Maria because of something, at first, she thought that it was work-related but when he keeps his routine of coming home late and going earlier, she gets suspicious.

Also, he didn't come into the room, he slept in his house office and only came to get clothes and shower, that too when Maria was sleeping.

She tried cornering him but that clever man always dodged her attempt of talking like adults and ran away without even looking at her.

She felt frustrated and stressed because they are living a blissful life even if it was under the dark shadow of death but still it was somewhat good but now all she felt was numb.

Mustafa was keeping his distance but her heart was in pain because she was getting habitual to their happy bubble that burst too soon for her liking.

She cursed herself because they are not even married for one month and problems started. She promised her mother that she will try her best.

The only thing keeping her sane was the painting he bought for her.

She placed it in their room because it helps her being strong and keep trying to make this relationship work.

She always looks at it and reminds herself how he was doing his best to make her happy a few days ago and now it's her turn to dissolve his problems.

She gets out of her trance as Irtaza hugged her from back and she saw a picture suddenly came into her view that brings back many beautiful memories.

"Minnie!!! Is this you?"

She took the picture from Irtaza's hand and caressed the 5 years old girl's face who was obsessed with Minnie mouse.