4.Her mysterious crush

Divya Pov

Next year I again wait for my mystery man to visit my orphanage but my mystery man didn't come this time. Only his grandmother come with her husband. I quite upset and dissapointed but its ok, if there is fate for us to meet, then we definitely will meet.

Looking at his grandparents, I have this thought, both of them even though look 60 years old but they are really look healthy, happy and still in love.

I wanted to be like them with my husband, which is their grandson(hehehe) by God grace when I become older like them. They look very sweet and nice. They brought a lots of chocolates, candy, fruits and even ice-cream.

I already like them so much. They ultimately were added into my favourite people list, well if you wanted to be in my good sight or wanted to became my friend is very easy. You just need to bring me a lots of chocolates and ice-cream. I will be forever be friend with you. Actually to kidnap or to murder me is also easy, if anyone give me food, I never ever rejected because I believed people will not playing with food. Although it is not true but I wanted to believe like that. Once I fixed on anything it's hard to change my mind.

Author Pov

After two weeks from his grandparents visit, Sandya receive a letter from University Warwick about her acceptance letter in Bachelor of Business Administration with fully scholarship.

Divya look more happy and excited for Sandya's letter compare to Sandya. She congratulating Sandya by hugging and kissing her on cheek and singing congratulations songs which is compose by herself on that time itself.

You can see she is not good singer as she is tone deaf and just screaming with random words like 'congratulations and i am happy for you. You are the best, I love you'.

Sandya said thank you and ask her to stop singing as there is baby sleeping and some of volunteers are heart patients.

Opposite to that, Divya still didn't receive any acceptance letter although she also apply for the same course and same University as Sandya because she doesn't want to separate with Sandya.

Divya is not clever and have good result like Sandya but her result also not very bad. Half because she did study and half because she copy from Sandya.

After three days, Divya also receive mail from University Warwick about her acceptance letter but didn't get any scholarship. But it is not a problem for Divya, thanks to her unknown sponsor who helping her for her higher study. So she also able to get study together with Sandya in England.

She looks very happy as no words could describe her excitement. She always asking about her sponsor to thanked them but her Mother never let her know as the sponsor wanted to remain unknown and it's nothing for them as they help many other people.

Divya Pov

Me and Sandya busily packing our things and ready to go London for our higher education. After biding bye to everybody and mother with little bit of emotional crying and also receiving some nagging and advice. We moving from our orphanage to Dehli airport. I'm going to miss them and mother very bad, but its alright I have Sandya beside me.

Therefore, I don't scare to face our new university life in London. After around 10 hour flight, we finally reach at Heathrow airport. From airport we both get a cab to our University.

On the way to our universiry suddenly there is heavy rains are pouring and due to that it's cause big traffic jam. I love rain so much and looking at heavy rain it's just feel like welcoming and happy rain.

While sitting in cab and happily admiring the rain, I also look around at people's funny movements and gestures because of sudden rain. Just right at that time, my eyes move to a man which I can only saw his back as he running to a group of children. His height look like 6'3, wearing light beige colour hoodie and a black jeans. He seems like helping the children to crossing the road. Wow! He so cool.

Look like kind people are still exist in this world. I really like his gesture and his kind care towards the children while helping them. When other people around just mind their own work and here he is running in rain to help the children. I already like you, if I'm not sitting in cab, I would definitely will hug you kind man.

As he heard me instantly the man turn his face toward me, I just shock and couldn't believe what I just saw. Oh My God! It's my mystery man. What he doing here?. Oh no! I cannot believe this, it is awesome.

This is certainly a God arrangement. How can I meet him at London when I thought it is impossible for us to meet as I already coming here. It's wonderful, oh my mystery man you never failed to impress me. I think I already likes you so much. I believe our next meeting also going to be very soon. See you soon my mystery man.

Arjun Pov

Right now I am doing my third year degree in Business Administration at University Warwick. I'm doing my degree as a part time because I also have to go to hospital. I'm doing my degree in Business because amaa asking me to manage her hospital business as she couldn't manage it anymore as she not feeling well.

The hospital also not doing good because lack of amaa's presence and some inner playing.

Therefore, I need to complete my degree fastly and take over the hospital. Currently my citti(aunt) Nidhiya helping me to manage but she also not understanding the business so it's hard for us to maintain the hospital.

After finishing my job in hospital, I was on the way to my University. Since sudden heavy rains, the road become jam. I just release deep breath and focusing on road. As I move my eyes left to right, I found a group of children struggling in crossing road.

By seeing that, I park my black Bugati Veyron at side and running towards the children. After helping them crossing the road, I advise them to never stand in side of road without adult by side.

Then, one of girl kid tugging my hand to bent into her level. After that, she just kissed my right cheek and said thank you and run away. I chuckle to the kids cute behaviour and went back to my car.

Kindly please vote and comment your opinion in comment section after you read.

THANK YOU