55. She is mine

Arjun Pov

I build this house for my mother and Divya. I wanted to start my life freshly with her. I know I will meet her eventually on Vinay and Sandya's marriage. Therefore, I speed up the preparation.

I shift on my new house a year back. The interior design of house was done according to Amaa's like except for my rooms.

I already plan everything before Vinay's marriage on how to bring Divya in my life back.

There is no such working contract that I mention to het and yes, I lied to her about the sue and everything. I know how to trapped her and as I plan she fall in my tricks.

On Monday, I already arrange a contract about me and her. It's agreement of us that Divya and me will never divorce each other at least until we had our child together. I make the contract like that because I know Divya. If we have a baby she will never leave me though anyone blackmailing her or trying to separate us. She will be always mine forever.

Next, I am planning something to make her come and stay with me. But understanding her, she would never stay with me without a proper strong reason. I couldn't find any good reason to convince her.

I can't sleep well since she left me. It's proper torment for me. Whenever the weather turn cold, I always thinking about her and her mellow warm body. The absence of her soft and warm body against me in the night always keep me awake.

I was keep thinking about ideas to persuade her to make her stay with me.

To my surprised she asked my help to borrow her five lakh urgently. I was confused and curious on why she need that much money.

More than curiosity, my brain was thinking taking advantages of her miserable to make her stay with me. This wouldn't be better chance than this. Somemore, I become worried about Siddhart. His eyes giving me very dangerous signal.

So, I use that opportunity to make her agree to stay with me. However, Divya make me angry when she trying to reject me by saying the word which I don't want to hear from her mouth. The word that I really hate. How dare she said that word's that too in front of me?.

Because of that, I losing my mind and scold her terribly and reveal everything. But when she crying and hugging me, I feel very bad to talk and accuse her like that. It's not her fault too, she is just innocent kid and fall for their cunning tricks. I feel relax when she said she won't leave me anymore doesn't matter what happen.

Later I found the reason she need that money. My heart feel warm with her kindness and she never failed to impress me.

From that day, my life become more content and happiness. I always take advantages on her to get more closer with her.

I love to kiss her and I love when I was dominating in our relationship. Divya is naturally submissive and I liked it about that.

Whenever I kiss her, she will reply with enthusiasm but her lack of experience always turn me on. She even asked me to teach her how to kiss but I ignored her. I don't want her to learn because I like this.

Nothing could possible meant when she is near to me. She is fit into me like a glove. She so soft and cozy. Kissing her so addictive and other things became meaningless to me.

I am falling to her more, craving her scent and the feel of her against me. It's so wonderful.

I'm so grateful to get her love. Her smile, her laugh, her hair, when she look at me with her beautiful round eyes, her raspy  voice in the mornings, her tiny body and everything of her is belong to me. I don't want share to anyone or let other seeing of mine.

She always conquer me and killing me with her innocence look, eyes shinning like two world's only for me. The way she look it's only visible to me, her trademark smile, her stupidity, the way she whisper my name. She is my world, my happiness and my everything.

Despite that, I also love to tease her just to see her cute expressions and reactions.

I cannot control my hormones anymore. I wanted to take a big step in our life. But Divya still not ready and I need to prepare her slowly so she won't get shock when I'm moving next step.

One day, I received a parcel for Divya from unknown. I thought will give her later but my instinct asked me to open and see it first.

I was shocked to saw Divya's pictures was paint in chicken bloods and there is notes writing on it.

I SHOULD KILL YOU LONG TIME AGO. NOW TO RECTIFY MY MISTAKES I'M COMING FOR YOU MY DEAR NIECE.

I feel scared with notes and I don't think it's empty threat. Therefore, I asked Jack and Thomas to watch and protect Divya. I couldn't trust anyone with Divya. Moreover, they are perfect for her because they won't fall for her tricks and will be very strict to her. The most important thing I trust Divya with them and Divya also scared of them.

I also hired personnel investigator to finding about this and investigates about Divya's real parents. I think there is big mystery behind her parents car accidents.

I need to know in order to protect her from any danger. They have to cross me before they touch my wife.

I need talk with Siddhart about Divya. I know he is very good man and from respected family. I don't want he waste his time on Divya and I also want to make sure he not going closer with Divya. I don't want anyone to think Divya like that. She is mine and only mine.

I call him to meet me in cafe near our hospital to have a talk. As soon he came, I don't waste our time and start right away about my motive.

"Siddhart, I just want to talk with you as a husband and a co-worker. I hope you will listen to me". I utter.

He flinch with words husband. Anyhow he nod his head.

"I know you like my wife, Divya. I'm here to stop about your intentions. Because I have never plan to let Divya and she is mine before, now and forever. I hope you understand and stop with whatever you planning and thinking. I'm sure you know Divya's feeling towards me and if I claim my love, do you think you can win over me?. Therefore, I'm telling for your own benefits to forget Divya". I told him calmly.

He look shocked with my blunt but he didnt said anything for awhile. He was in deep thinking.

I sighed to give him space for him thinking about my words and I stand up from my seat to walked out from the cafe.

Before I move from the table. He open his mouth.

"I will try to forget Divya not because I scared on you but because I respect her and I understand the deep of her love on you. I hope you will take good care of her and never let me regret my decision today". He said sternly.

I nod my head and stepped out.

I still couldn't be peace and I started to restrict Divya on meeting Siddhart. I don't want she close to any man except me and my family.

Kindly please vote and comment your opinion in comment box section after you read

Thank You