64. Love and Pleasures

Although the votes less than my target but I still upload this chapter for my real genuine readers who keep voting and supporting me from the beginning. It's is not fair for them.

For silent readers, I'm very dissapointed on you. You reading my story for free and despite my pleading you all still stubborn for not voting. Well, not all but majority of you.

Arjun Pov

I had so many planning and thoughts about my honeymoon with my lovely wife. But everything went odd because of my scatterbrain wife. I gave so many hints to showing my intentions but with her ignorant we just wasting our times.

Divya look so happy and excited with visiting and touring Paris. She using all her energy during day time and become exhausted at night. I couldn't do or pursue anything. I'm just speechless everything and flabbergasted.

My dumbhead wife, I really looked forward for our first night. I wanted everything perfect and amazing to remembered forever. I wanted to make our nights happier and pleasures. Seems like only I considering and thinking about this. I just throwing my accusing glare when she couldn't understand anything and it's kind irritate me.

Idiot, why can't you understand my feelings?. You don't know how my body tensed up by just laying beside you and not able to do anything. I wanted to kiss you and feel your warmness against me. It's so hard to control my hot blood when my body desire so much. It's really difficult and disturbing when I already decide to not restrained myself before coming here.

Divya Pov

I don't waste our time anymore. We still have two days more for our honeymoon to end. Before that, I should let him know that I'm am ready and I understand his needs.

Today I couldn't concentrate on anything because of nervousness and I can't help to think about today's night. I wondering how our first would be like. I couldn't wait for nights.

We came back to our room as soon we had dinner. Normally we will wander for sometimes before coming to room. When Arjun look suspiciously at me. I just said I'm not feeling well. Arjun didn't said anything and just following me.

He was doing his work at the living room in the suite and I was preparing myself for the surprised.

I wear black saree which he gifted when he confessed his feeling towards me. I also wear sexy lingerie inside matching my saree colour. Well, it's idea from Sandya saying it's will making him more happier. I keep my hair loose as Arjun love me like that and wear very minimal make up and also didn't wearing any jewelleries except for my wedding chain. Finally, I wear the ankle bracelet as a finishing touch.

I went towards him and he look at me when he heard the sound of ankelet

I went towards him and he look at me when he heard the sound of ankelet. He look shocked with his eyes roaming me from head to toe.

WARNING
The next part contain some sensual words. If you uncomfortable with it you can stop reading the coming part for this chapter.