Characters

It's not an update.

This is the main leads characters to let you understand Arjun and Divya very well and reasons for their decisions or behaviours in previous and coming chapters. It will make you to understand the chapters more better.

Divya

She have very strong mentality compare to her fragile look. She won't give up anything until she get the result.

For her, love is everything because she know the value of love. She will do anything for the people she love even if it's by sacrificing herself for their happiness. She always have positivity and trust in everything thing in life.

She find happiness even in small things. She won't care anything that makes her feel unhappy. She have unharmful obsessed in everything she likes. For an example, if she chocolates flavour they she won't try other flavours, if she love this actor then she will only watch his/her movies, if she already liked this brand and she will  only use that brand and won't look up for other brand. This is the reason despite her bubbly characters she doesn't have many friends since she happy with Sandya only.

In their University she didn't care about Jenny because she only consider Aleena as her friend after Sandya's matter. She liked Vinay because she consider him as her elder brother from the first meet. If she started to disliked you then She won't even have any single feelings on you. She will forget everything of you and she is really good at it as she excels in brainwashing herself and her naturally forgetful character.

Divya won't scared, shy or hesitate to show her real self either love or angry. She will act directly and never pretend except if it's will cause hurt to anyone according to her.

Arjun

He is rational thinking person. He is kind and likes to help others. For him, first is his family and others is next. He will do anything for person he love. He don't trust people except for people he consider as family.

He is man of words. He keep his promises even that means he have to sacrifice everything. He definitely follow what he had planned in his mind and won't compromise for anything.

If he want achieve this by this year and he will make sure he achieve it and he won't let any distraction disturb his goal. He face many betrayals and that makes him to push away everyone. People take advantages of his kindness and intelligence and that makes he didnt do let anyone to close to him.

He actually take granted for Divya's love as he strongly believed that Divya cannot look other person beside him and also the reason he didn't push her away. He know in this life she will only love him.

He love Divya so much and for that reason only he push her away until he succeeds in his ambitions and fulfilled his promise. He don't want gives any hopes in her which will creates expectation to hurt her later.

He don't want she go through the same pain as his mother and him. Arjun understand Divya very well but he cannot predict how her mind is functioning. She always shock him with her absurd mind decisions. He believe when comes to love and hopes everyone will think same

But he is wrong on this about  Divya. She have her own peculiar and weird thinking. Actually both of them think different from others.

Both Divya and Arjun are first love for each other. Due to that both of them didn't have clear idea and exposure of what is going on in their life.

The story is about Arjun and Divya. First half of this story is about how Divya chasing her love for Arjun. How she will manage get his attention and prove her unconditional love to him.
Second half of the story how they will face the marriage life problems together and how they tackle third party people influences on their relationship. How they will fight for their love until the end. How their opposite personality and thinking effect their relationship.

The story will get more interesting and more characters will be introduced. This story is good examples for the quotes "Everything happen for a reason". Please keep reading and don't skip any chapters as every chapter gives hint for upcoming chapters. If you skip later it will be difficult for you to understand the overall story.

Thank You for choosing my story to read and please keep reading until the end.