24. The wedding

Author Pov

The first week before the week of their wedding went blur for Divya as she was busying with her marriage shopping.

Although, Arjun hates to marry this fast and still upset with Divya, he still going shopping with her. He helps her buying and preparing everything she wants with giving annoying expression and glaring at her of course.

She didn't care about him as she was in her heaven with the news she going to his in just two weeks.

Days passed, today is their engagement, tomorrow is her haldi and mehendi ceremony and after tomorrow is their wedding ceremony. Their wedding will be celebrated just with their immediate family members and closed friends. Divya's mother has come to London after receive her wedding news. She staying with them in their apartment.

Her mother and Arjun's grandparents(mother side) was shocked when they saw Arjun with Divya. They happy with Arjun marrying Divya as they both are really perfect with each other. They fulfilling each other weakness with their strengths.

The marriage will be kept in secret and Divya cannot tell anyone that she was marrying with Arjun. This is the condition Mrs. Junal Yashveer Singhania has put when she is agree with this marriage.

All the events will be held at Arjun's house. Arjun who not excited with the news he going to married in next two days just agreed to whatever his family told him.

While, Divya was in over the moon since she will married with love of her life. She kept smiling and grinning since yesterday making everyone wonder whether she becomes crazy with her over excitement with her marriage with Arjun's.

For her engagement ring, she personally choose and personalised it with their partner's name on their respective rings. Arjun told her, she can do anything she wanted and he would like it as long as she is not disturbing him.

She did her hair colouring in caramel brown and highlighted with dark cool blonde colour. It's look nice for her skin tone and her face. She also had manicure and pedicure with French nail arts.

On her engagement days, She looks so beautiful with her simple make up in her lehenga suits. While, Arjun wore a marron slim fit men shirt and black pants. He looks so breathtakingly attractive with his nice hairstyle, his well defined muscles under his shirt and with his attractive face. After saw him, Divya thought that she could look at him all of her life without bored. They had exchanged the rings with the present of their family and friends.

 They had exchanged the rings with the present of their family and friends

(Their engagement outlook)

Later, they all become very busy with their wedding preparations. Divya's haldi and mehendi ceremony was held at their apartment only because they have small number of people.

Her mehendi looks very dark especially Arjun's name in her mehendi design. Everybody teasing her saying it is miracles Arjun love her so much, how he will put up with her craziness.