17. Euphoria

Sandya Pov

Days passed, today is last day of exams. Finally freedoms. I was very happy not because exam is finished but I can escapes from the bullies.

My happiness didn't stay for a long. Divya went to meet Arjun and I just walking in the corridors to our room.

Suddenly, one of my classmate call my name and ask a favour to put the basket balls in the store room as he was late for his part time job.

I went to store room and keep the balls in the the box. The room is dark and I have trauma to darkness. So I quickly went to door to open but it was locked from outside. Oh God! Not this time. I was really scare and panic.

For a momentarily I don't know what to do. I take out my phone but there is no signal in here. Therefore I was shouting and screaming from inside in thought someone will heard and come to help me.

Time passed but no one still come to help me. My heart is pounding rapidly, I'm sweating, trembling and I feel like I will fainted in any moment. But still with all the energy I have i call for help.

All the negative thoughts and past memories playing in my mind. Day my grandmother passed away, my stepmother locked me in closet with spider inside. This is reason I scare to be alone in dark, I would be okay if there is someone with me. Fearing inside me, I pray to God to send someone to help me.

I think my prayers has heard because the door wide open and I run to my saviour and hug. I raised my face and look, it was Vinay. He look at me with concern and worried expressions while rubbing my back smoothly. I pull away from him. I said thank you and sorry for troubling him and run away.

While in the dark room I realised that we both is impossible not because Jenny's warning but I'm too damage for him and my misfortune can effect him.

I don't want anything happen to him. He is diamond and I'm just street stone. He deserve someone with beautiful soul and who is equal to him in everything.

I can hear he call my name and he chasing me in behind. There is heavy rain at outside, I didn't stop I keep walk fastly in rain. He come towards me and grab my arm before I run away.

"Listen to me Sandya, it's raining, let's go to my car". He said to me.

"No, it's ok. I can go back myself". I uttered.

"What's wrong with you Sandya?. Why you keep avoiding and running away from me?. Can't you see my heart?. I keep running to you despite how much you ignoring me. It's really hurt Sandya!. I throw my ego and put a lot of effort just to be with you". He shout angrily at me with tears brimming in his eyes.

I look directly at his sea eyes and said "I'm really sorry for hurting you. I really didn't meant to hurt you but you should understand me that I did this for our good. This is just infatuation and you will forget me soon or later".

"Stop all this bullshit!and listen to me very carefully Sandya. I love you and I will only love you now and forever. You understand me!. I know you too love me like I do. I can see how you look at me, how your body react to my touch, how you relax in my arms. I'm not blind Sandya to not see all this. Don't be adamant and admit your feeling idiot. With your stubbornness you not only hurting me but yourself too". He scold me.

"No, its your illusions. I don't like you now and never ever". I said to him with my head down.

He raised my chin and utter "said that words by looking straight at my eyes and I will stop disturbing you".

I couldn't say anything by looking his eyes. His eyes is very dangerous to me and my heart. I have to go away from him and I trying to free his grip on my arm.

"Why can't said anything Sandya?. See for yourself that you too like me and admit it now or I won't release you". He threaten me.

I sighed and release long heavy breaths, looking straight into his grey green orbs. He too staring at me deeply. I wanted to say something but couldn't utter a word as I lost myself in his intense stare.

We kept staring into each other eyes, we both completely soaked, my hair sticking to my cheeks, my shirt also clinging to my body like a second skin. Vinay suddenly pulls me closer and very close to him without breaking our eyes contact. He lean to me and our lips are touching each others. My breaths was hitched for his sudden act.

Before I could withdraw myself from him, my mind totally shuts off. I felt the rush of helpless. My body and hormones betray me.

He bent down to me more, wrap his arms around my waist pull me up to close with him. Our wet bodies are stick together. He kissed me softly at first, then he kiss me with more passion and intensity. I can feel his body heat, his body scent smells like cinnamon, and his soft lips taste like mint on my lips. It made me more clinging to him, sending wild tremors along my nerves, evoking a sensations of feeling that I never had known before. Before anything, I found myself imitating his act and kissing him back.

We both kissing like crazy as our lives depend on it. He slips his tongue inside my mouth, gentle but demanding. Now I know why people describing kissing is the most beautiful things ever. My veins throb and my hearts explodes.

For now I don't care of anything just him. He feels so wonderful. I want him close to me and feels his muscles. We pulls apart from each other for oxygen. I can feel his eyes on me but I couldn't look at him. I feel shy and heat rose to my cheeks, my ears becomes red. I hides my face in his neck as he still holding me by my waist. I could feel his heartbeat and his warm body.

We both stay like that in the rain. I feel safe and peace in his arm. I forget everything when he around me. As the rain continuously pour heavily, he pulls me away a bit and look at me. He clasp his hand with me and drag me towards his car. I couldn't speak and he too didn't say anything.

He just driving while holding my hand to hostel. The silence felt very comfortable and warm. After reach hostel, he didn't let my hand and keep looking at me with thousands of emotions in his eyes. I smile to him and take his hand from me. I look at him, lean to him and give peck on his lips. He was shock and freeze at his sit while looking at me with wide eyes. I wink at him, giggles and run away from there.

Kindly please vote and comment your opinion in comment box section after you read

Thank you