10. Gathering His Info

Divya Pov

After reach our room, Sandya ask me what was meant by Vinay at library. I sighed and started to explained from the beginning.

"He was the mysterious boy that visited our orphanage and I started to have crush on him after hearing good things about him. On our first day at London I coincidently saw him at traffic then at our University and today at library. So all this coincidentally make me to believe that he is the one for me and fate bring us together or else why I saw him at our orphanage and here that too 3 times in 24 hours".

Hearing me out Sandya look shock and give unbelievable look at me. My mind preparing me for her burst. Sandya took my hand to her lap and slowly caressing and spoke.

"Oh my god Divya! Are you even hear what you talking now? How can you come to that conclusion? It's not a movie or novel Divu. What you was watching and reading is not practical in real life. There is nothing like fate or anything, don't distract yourself with this and create fake hopes in you. You saw him right, he not belong to our world. They all different from us and live different life. Listen to me Divya, you know right whatever I'm saying is for your benefit and I don't want to see you get hurt and regret later. So don't trap yourself in this meaningless thing and hurt yourself".

She try hard to convincing me to give up on this. I sighed, lean to her and fixed my gaze on her and spoke.

"Actually I also thought the same before but with everything happening only shows that he is my fate and I strongly believe in this. My instinct, heart, brain and all my nerves saying the same thing. I don't want to give up without trying Sandy. I can't ignore the magnetic pull towards him. But for your sake, I would promise that I will stop this all if it's didn't work out".

She shake her head and said
"I know you won't give up before trying especially after you set in your mind but still I want to warn you before anything as I don't want to see you getting hurt".

I just hug her and kissed on her right cheek and said "I love you my light house".

She smiled for that and said "Love you too shorty". I giggled and rest my head on her shoulder. I always thankful to God for giving her to me. She always concern and worried about me.

Next morning I attend the lesson with Aleena. We both really get along very well. We have same taste of humour and we will discuss about BTS most of time.

During lunch hour, Sandya, Aleena, Jenny and me were sitting together at cafe enjoying our lunch. Only three of us will chatting while Jenny will sit there quietly and listening to us.

Throughout the day I couldn't meet Arjun at all. So I was thinking to stalking him and know about him. This all because he won't talk to me if I ask anything.

In the room, I tell my plan to Sandya and pat my shoulder for my genius idea. She said nothing just shake her head and went to her bed.

"I just hope you didn't caught or get arrest by police, good luck Divu". She suddenly spoke from her bed. I smile broadly for that and went to my bed thinking of plan.

Next day, I ask about him to Aleena since she also from rich family.

"Of course, I know him, he is very famous in here and his family also very good family friends of mine". She said.

"Really"?. I was beaming with happiness as I can start get his information from Aleena.

"Why you want to know about him?". She ask me by raising her perfect eyebrows and with smug expressions on her face.

Then I said to her that I like him and wanted to be his friend. She sighed and said that is not that easy.

"He is very tough to be close, he is different from all of us. I think he is alien. He is way too smart and too mature and we couldn't get what is he saying, since you also like me. It's high chance that you won't understand him as I never until now could understand his words". She saying with dramatically expression.

I sighed for this and ask her whether there is anywhere I could get his information. She tell me there has two ways. First is asked to his best friend Vinay and second way is to participate in his fan club group. I think I will choose the latter.

At night in room, I search for his fan club. Guess what, there is too many group and I have join to all his fan club group in WhatsApp and Facebook. I also follow him in his Insta.

From the fan club, we could get almost everything about him. All his history and his schedules were updating at there. It's so easy than I thought. I already take notes to all the important things that I want.

 I already take notes to all the important things that I want

Well let see what is common things of us. I think there is nothing similar between us. We both totally contrary to each other except for painting.

I love to paint and that is the only one i good at it. During the school days, I always won for 1st prize and I even got admission to London arts school but I didn't go as I would separate from Sandya.

Look back at his biography, he is two years elder than me and I can tell that he is from super rich family and educational family. Now the only thing that missing is his phone number. If i straight away ask him he definitely will throw me out of library. So I have to find other way to get his number.

After gather all his information and take note, I went to sleep at 3am and i can only sleep for 4 hours more before get up.

Kindly please vote and comment your opinion in comment box section after you read.

* I know that some of you reading my story and please do favour for me to vote. I understand that my writing skills is not good as I'm not a writer or has no talent in writing a story. So it is more hard for me to write and interpret in words. I put a lots of effort in trying to write this story as best as i can. Please shows your appreciation by vote and commenting*

THANK YOU