6. Fate

Author Pov

In the morning, Sandya waking Divya after she came from her bath.

"Divu, wake up fast, you need to get ready for our orientation and class selection process, come on".

Sandya call Divya as Divu on normal basic day, shorty when she teasing her and Divya if she angry.

"Oh sandy, I can rise and shine but its not the time yet". Divya mumble in her sleepy voice and went back to sleep again.

Divya always call Sandya as Sandy, light house when they fighting and Sandya when she did something wrong or feel sorry.

"Wake up now Divya or I will left you and go alone". Sandya scolding her while applying sunscreen on her face.

Divya groan and wake from her bed while throwing her blanket on the floor. She get down from bed and went to washroom to do her morning routine.

Sandya and Divya are not fan of make up as they not exposed to this earlier and later they feel it's over for them. They only wear sunscreen, moisturiser, lip balm and black bindi on their forehead.

Sandya love to wear kajal on her eyes while Divya not like it as she scared to spread all over her face since she not trust her hand. She has weird habit to rub her eyes when she feel sleepy.

On important notes, she always feel sleepy when she in class or study. Divya blessed with thick and long eye lashes compare to many girls and she really grateful for that.

During orientation, they had meet few other foreign friends who are going to be same class as them. Some of them look very nice, some look nerd, some look very sophisticated, some look scary, some look rude and arrogant.

They also got new friends, Aleena Naidu and Jenny. Both of them are from rich family in here and they also best friend like Sandya and Divya.

Aleena is only child and she is bit like tomboyish. She is beautiful with brown choppy lob haircut hit until her shoulder. She has big black eyes, button nose and heavy lower lips and fair skin tone. She is same height as Sandya. She is foodie and also big fan of kpop boyband BTS. Her bias is Suga.

Aleena and Divya get click fastly as they both are foodie and BTS fan. Divya' s bias are Jimin and V as she loves their friendships.

While Jenny is Indian Christian. She is younger in family. She look cold at first sight but she is sweet and very quiet. She don't talk much and only talk if necessary. She look very elegant and stylish. She is very tall with height 5'8, olive skin tone, oval face, almond brown eyes, heart shape lips and hour-glass shape body. She has beautiful natural caramel wavy hair.

Until now Divya thought Sandya is over height for girl but after saw Jenny and other race girl she change her mine. Now only she thought that she look short compared to them. According to her, she in normal height as the people on her circulation are around her height.

Sandya and Divya have same class for all subject except for Business Mathematic and Management Account.

After know about the class selection. "Looks like I only need to study my own for this two subjects, other subject is no problem because I have you beside me". Divya whisper to Sandya.

Sandya roll her eyes and smile for her childish. Jenny and Sandya will be in same class for this two subjects. Same goes to Divya and Aleena.

They all moving to their respective classes. Jenny and Sandya moving to different building for their class that is near to library.

Divya Pov

My class finish earlier than Sandya. Therefore, I message to her that I will wait for her at library since her class is near to library.

I was in library looking for a place to sit and sleep until Sandya come. While looking all side, there and here.

I saw my mystery man sitting alone with a lot of book in table while typing something in his laptop. I was in cloud nine and already set in my mind that he is my fate for this life.

I went to him and sit in front of him while knocking the table to grab his attention. He look at me for a second and again continue with his work. But I'm not going to let him today. So I fired all questions non stop that comes in my mind to him.

"What is your name, What are you doing here?, Are you single?, Do you have crush?, Will you always in library? as yesterday too you coming from here, Who is your best friend?, Which course you studying?,Are you my senior or my batch?".

After hearing my questions, he look shock for a mini second but he composed himself and glare at me with annoying expression.

Again he didn't said anything and continue his work. Uh?, Are he going to be quiet after heard my questions and ignore me?. No, that's not going happen, I won't leave this place until I get answer for my questions.

So, again I knock the table but he ignore it, I keep knock the table and he keep pretend that I'm not there. For final, I slam book hardly on table. Now, this caught his attention. Well done, I mentally pat for my success.

He stands from his chair and took all his book and went to another table. I was confused at first but still follow to him to his new table.

I think it's irritated him because with a scowl on his beautiful face, he glare angrily at me. But he didn't said anything though. I ignore his angry face and continue talking to him.

"Are you not gonna to answer my questions?. Are you in fasting to not speak?.

With this questions make him to open his mouth. With harsh tone and rudely he said won't you understand that if someone is ignoring you means that they dont like to talk with you, are you that fool to not get the meaning? While raising his volume he ask me to go away from him and not to disturb him.

If i keep disturbing him in doing his work, he will complain to library management.

I just freeze at my spot and look him with wide eyes and open mouth for his rudeness and harshness.

He look scary as he face and eyes become slightly red and if it's in cartoon character, maybe smoke will come out from his both ear. I feel shock with his rude because everyone in orphanage saying he is very sweet and humble. Are they lying to me? I fall for him for his character and his sudden rudeness makes me feel a little sad.

But I don't know why, his words didn't hurt me. I feel like it's normal.

After his harsh words, he back to his work and I sit quietly in front him. While he is seriously doing his assignment or whatever in laptop, I kept looking at him admiring his gorgeous handsome face.

From time to time he will glare at me as he feel my intent stare but still I didn't move my eyes from him and he also didn't say anything.

Kindly please vote and comment your opinion in comment box section after you read

THANK YOU