34. I want my hug

Arjun Pov

I know what she trying to do. It's probably because of listening to office girl's talk or she reading some weird magazines. She trying to win my heart but little she know she already owned it.

She cooked all my favourites for me. It's really delicious and I know how hard she work to make this. Her hands full off plaster because of cut and burnt. I still choose being cold heart jerk and ignoring the warm feeling she give.

Then she waking up with me and do jogging and exercise. From her look, I know she won't stick to this idea not more than 2 days. I was right. She no need to do anything to change herself according to my likes. As I loved everything about her and she being herself it most attractive to me.

She also starting to telling some weird jokes to make me laugh. But it's actually opposite to it. She laughing for her own jokes. She really look beautiful when she laughing in front me so carefreely like this. It is heartwarming when saw she looks happy. Sometimes I smile looking at her atrocity. She is really cute.

As days go, she become more bold in seducing me. She try to touch me seductively, cuddled into me, and trying to kiss me. I was able to stand with all this act. But one day, she sat on my lap to gives lap dances. Someone must teaching her because she didn't look confident and her movement is sloppy.

If she did in the right way, probably I able to control myself. But with her innocent and sloppy movement its turn me on. Scaring I couldn't control myself, I push her harshly from me make her fall in the floor. She look hurt and sad.

Due to the frustration, I just throw some words that I wish to take it back. That time, I just wanted to release the frustration that she creates on me and didn't expect the words will come out that harsh.

I was avoiding her because I cannot trust her and me. If she did anything and I would not able to control myself again. I will let her and will do something that I will regret. She asked sorry and promised me she won't repeat this act again. Now, I able to calm from the nervous on what she will do next.

Days passed. On our wedding anniversary, I plan to celebrate with her as I wanted say sorry for my harsh words on previous days and also enjoy the days with her.

But, it's seems out of my hand this time as I was busy with a baby diagnosed with neonatal neurology.

It is disease where a baby will have problems with their nervous system and problems in the nervous system can start in the brain, spine, nerves, or muscles. I was worked with paediatric neurologist to help the baby for her recovery. Throughout the day, I couldn't meet Divya and the plan is cancelled.

Again I was able to succeeds the rarest surgery. It's make feel so proud and happy. This disease very much similar to amaa's. I really study hard and work hard to get the better surgery result. Now I success.

After about 18 straight surgery, I went to change my surgery robe to casual smart clothes, I was received so many congratulations wishes from everybody but my eyes searching for Divya and I couldn't find her here. Maybe she didn't get the news yet or else she already be running here to wish me like last time . I chuckle at my thoughts.

I waited for her but she didn't come. I even asked my chief PA whether everyone in the office knew about my success news. He said everybody knew and eagerly waiting for me in office. I sighed.

I went to office and saw her. She waiting in the line for her turn to wish me. She do look happy for my success but she didn't ran to me and hug me like I was expect. I don't like the distant behaviour of her, she act so different.

I still hope she will give me hug when she wish me but she didn't. She just wish "Congratulations sir", and give her hand for hand shake like others. I just keep stare at her and she look awkward because I didn't give my hand. She bowing at me lightly and move away from me.

I really hate her different act. Did she wish formal like others because of my last time words?. But before this also I had give rude comment like this but never once she behave different. I hope she will follow me to home, she again broke my heart. I didn't feel happy anymore. I just drive back home.

I still believe she will congratulate me at home because she always hug people when she wishing them. I take warm bath and change into my pyjamas taking 2 tablets sleeping pills and went to sleep. This is first time I took sleeping pill after my married.

I woke up after 2 hour and change into black cotton shirt and white pants. I was at my study room when maid informing Sandhana and her family has come. I went down and saw all my family and Sadhana's and Vinay's family sitting at living while chatting to each other. I even saw Aleena and she give small smile when we had eye contact.

After a moment, Divya is coming looking tired. She was shock looking at numbers of people in home. She then went to Aleena give her warm hug which I craving for to have one. She also hug dad, Aatharva and Vinay. She didn't come to my side or looking at me.

I was sitting with Nidhiya aunty and Sadhana and her family. Divya was too busy preoccupied with arguments with Vinay and Aleena. Grandma scolding her for something and her face changed. She then walked to our bedroom. She didn't come back after that.

The guest all went back except for Sadhana. Grandma asked her to stay with her today. I also went back to room and saw Divya was sleeping spreading her body on bed. I sighed. I really felt disappointed and upset.

I change to my pyjamas and lie beside her. I turn her body towards me holding her firmly and staring at her cute face. She always pout little when she in deep sleep. I cannot stay angry at her for long time. She always caught me. I peck her lips lightly and went to sleep.

Divya Pov

Arjun were again success in removing a tumour. It's the most toughest and rarest case I heard them speaking. Wow my Arjun really striking. He used his intelligence in correct by helping peoples heal them and prolong their life period.

I was so delights with the news running to hospital then I remember his last time words when he push away me from him and also my promised to him. He already avoiding me and hate me for my seductive behaviour. I don't want make the situation to more worst anymore. He must be don't want to see my presence near him. Let's him enjoy his success with peace. I will wish him like other employees at office.

I turn back to office to wait congrats him. He came to office after few hours from the news. Everybody was lining up to congratulate him. I also stand in line admiring him. He looks dashing in his smart casual look. Its means he won't stay at office.

So when my turn to wish him. I didn't hug him this time. I just said "Congratulations sir, I am happy for you". While give my hand for hand shake but he don't shake my hand like others. He just kept staring at me. I feel awkward, i take back my hand and bow my head lightly and move away to give path for him to walk.

The day were not bad for me and since I am happy for Arjun's success it made my day beautiful. Arjun already went home earlier than me after greets and receive congrats wishes from everyone.

I take back the words. It's not beautiful day. It is tiring day. My chief twist out all energy in me by giving a lots of works. When I went to home. I surprised with the numbers of people in the house. The maybe come to celebrate Arjun's success

I went to Aleena give her a friendly hug. I also hug dad, Aatharva and Vinay.

I didn't went to Arjun's side. Since I saw he was sitting with Nidhiya aunty and Sadhana and her family. He look happily chatting with them and never turn his face at me for once.

I was too busy preoccupied with arguments with Vinay and Aleena. Until Grandma comes to me and scolding for being disturbance in their happiness. I really get hurt by her words. So, I went to upstairs after bid bye with Vinay and Aleena.

I went to take bath and changed into my long pyjamas. Nowadays, I didn't wear my night dress because of Arjun. I actually don't want him to think me a desperate person as he said.

I eat my chocolate crunch because I too hungry and if I went down. Grandma won't like it and I also don't want disturb their happiness.

As i was too tired of today's work. I just went to sleep after brush my teeth. Sleeping is never a problem for me. So I was in my dreamland after closing my eyes.

Kindly please vote and comment your opinion in comment box section after you read

Thank You