16. Annie

Author Pov

Jenny didn't give empty warning to Sandya. After a week of their talk, the peace of her life lost.

The elite gangs started to attack her and even Divya. At first Divya thought it's because of her they attacking them as Divya had been bullied before.

But after Sandya told her about Jenny's warning she understood that this all because of her. Aleena apologise to them for Jenny's behaviour and then she also couldn't do anything to stop Jenny.

Now even their junior also start mocking them and calling them by names like gold digger, greedy, sluts, parasite, leech, whore and many more. People will throw rubbish, water, dirty clothes and more when they walking in the corridor.

Sandya was upset and be depress with everything happening around her while Divya with her usual character doesn't care for anything.

She even ask Sandya to ignore everything as keep thinking and worried about this will only upset them more. This people who bully them is not important for them. They all are just passing clouds and once they realised or tired of what they doing. They will stop.

This make Sandya feel better and she also started to ignore as they all not important for her. They came here to study and not to worried about this immature peoples.

Days passed and most of people who bullying them also start stop as Divya and Sandya look not effect with their behaviour and also because of exam weeks are around the corner.

Divya still running behind Arjun and Vinay roaming around Sandya.
As usual Divya and Vinay always bickering like Tom & Jerry.

One day, Arjun, Vinay and Aatharva were sitting at library studying. Divya and Aleena also came there as their class had been cancelled.

Divya and Aleena took seat beside Vinay as Aatharva sit beside Arjun and Divya still awkward with him.

Divya greet Arjun softly, and said "Hi cutie" to Aatharva. But coming to Vinay she narrow her eyes, hit him hard in shoulder and said "Hello Dingo".

Vinay whine about her partiality while Aatharva and Aleena keep stealing glances with each other.

Sandya message to Divya that she is on the way to library. Vinay who sit beside Divya take a look of her phone and read the message. He grin at her and she glare at him. S

She then got an idea, she took lipstick from Aleena's bag applying on her thumb and forefinger. She then turn to Vinay she drawing whiskers on his both cheeks saying there is dirty on his face. Vinay narrow his eyes for her generous act towards him. She smile innocently at him and pretending nothing is wrong. Others also saw this but didn't said anything to him.

Sandya came and took sit beside Aatharva and saw Vinay. She laugh at him and he look confused. Sandya then took her wet tissues and wipe the lipstick from his cheek. Everybody now burst into laugh.

Divya and Vinay have secret deals between them as they get along with each other and both approve their friend to be their lovers. They promise to help each other in tackle their love one.

Next day in library, Arjun was doing his work while Divya is giving advise and tips to win Sandya's heart.

She explained to him that to get Sandya is not easy, you really need try hard and never give up. She is like boy version of Arjun.

Divya even tell her story about how she become Sandya's friend when she was 4 years old. She tell them even at first Sandya was rejecting her and keep avoiding her. But she being herself keep following her and disturbing her until she agree to be her friend.

"You need to be very persistent and never feel shy or hesitate to show your love. Also never scared about being rejected or ignored. You know true love never failed and you need believe on your love". She whisper to Vinay.

Hearing her whisper, Arjun sighed "I guess following people was your natural talent". He laugh at her. Divya stick her tongue out for his reply. Arjun chuckled and shake his head.

"Divya, you remind me of someone, she also exactly like you, love to follow us until she get our attention. She too love Arjun and even your face also exactly like her". By saying this, Vinay threw back his head and let loud humourless laugh and Arjun also laugh hard for that.

Divya tilt her head slightly and look confused for their laugh. Divya then asked Arjun whether it was true. Arjun smile to her and nodding his head.

Divya look so happy and excited to know that someone is similar to her and she not weird as everyone saying. With excitement in her voice she again asked Arjun "Really? There is someone look like me? Can I meet her?".

Arjun give her wide smile showing his beautiful dimples and said "Yes, you exactly same as her and only one thing is missing".

"Uh? What is that?". She ask him with really curious face.

"Tail". He said and burst into laugh together with Vinay. When she heard him, her smile was disappear and ask them whether they were comparing her to puppy. They both still laughing and said yes for her question. She glared at both of them.

Then she also smile remembering her excitement. They comparing her with Arjun's Pomeranian pet Annie.

Arjun keep teasing her that from now on he will call her as puppy since she always roaming around him and her face look happy and lit up when she look at him as doggy met their owner.

(Arjun's puppy)

Kindly please vote and comment your opinion in comment box section after you read.

Thank you