36. She killing me

Arjun Pov

Days passed. We both avoiding our kissed moments and behave like nothing is happening.

Divya getting more confident and bold in kinship. She now kissed me and hug me before going to work and before sleep and I liked it for her confident. She didn't hesitate like before.

Today is Sunday. I didn't go out and just stay at home for reviewing research of medicine schizophrenia. Which is I am focusing for this 6 months.

After reviews, I need to submit to Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) for approvals.

At night, I noticed she keep massaging her breast. I went to her and asked why she keep touching her breast. For that her eyes were widen so big that may get pop up if she opens her eyes more big then it is, she quickly said.

"No no no, don't mistaken me for pervert. It's just when I have my period late I tend to have tender breast".

I look at her and said "You should avoiding wear your bra when you sleep. Try to sleep without bra from today for your blood circulation and avoid lymphatic blockage.

She just stare at me and I can see her cheeks turn into pink shade. I bit my lower lip from smile and went to my study room.

But I didn't know that time I would struggle a lot to composed myself. As I said, she didnt wear her bra at that night.

Divya always listen to me doesn't matter how rude I am or she didn't like what I was saying. She will rebel and said will not do and whining I so evil and everything but in the end she will do as I said. Actually not only me but others too. She listen and pretty obey compare to her high spirits character.

Now I am lying beside her and she already in deep sleep. I can't understand her sometimes. She will not wake up if we shake her or touch her but will wake up if she heard noises or the lights are on. Weird and well I'm not surprised. Everything about her is weird.

As usual I pull her close to me by holding her hips and my other hand at her bust. When my  hand touch her breast, I can feel it. Her breasts are so mushy, soft and warmth even it's under her night dress against my big hand.

It's fix right into my hand like, it's made just for me alone. I always like her breast from the moment I cry on it. It's seriously make me calm and peace.

My mind order me to take my hand but my hand dont want to move. Nowadays after I kissed her, I can't control myself when I'm with her. I cannot keep my hand with me, it's always unconsciously went to her, touch her and feel her. I don't missed any chance to hold her against me.

I will purposely brush my hand or arm in the name of taking something. I always stand closely at her back and whispering or just stand. She seems very oblivious with this. I will make some excuses to make her hug me like I feel so tired, my days went very bad, my body are sore and hurt. She will either give massage or hug me tightly.

Author Pov

Vinay and Sandya were secretly in relationship for more than 2 years. Sandya still working as Vinay's personnel assistant.

They both enjoying their dating life. Vinay and Sandya are in deep love even though they have some misunderstanding and couple fights. They relationship still going more stronger than before.

Vinay wanted to married Sandya as soon. He wanted to settle down with Sandya but Sandya still not ready for this. She scared of his family and not ready to meet his family. Their arguments are mostly about this.

Jenny working at her father's company and she doing good. She still don't know about the fact Sandya is working at Vinay's company because Aleena told her, Sandya went back to India after the graduation.

One day, Jenny were planned to visit Vinay at his office to discuss about some business deals. Usually, they will meet at cafe or at his house because Vinay didn't like her visit his office for chit chat.

She went to his room and opened the door without knocking it. There she shock to see Vinay and Sandya were flirting with each other. Sandya were sitting on his lap and he wrapped his arm around her. They were talking and smiling with each others holds.

The scenes makes Jenny's blood boiling and her face turn to red because of her anger. She glaring at Sandya with so much hateness, jealousy and angry. She came out from his office building and straight away went to her penthouse.

She were planning a way to dispose Sandya from Vinay's life. She really hate Sandya and wanted her to get lost from her life. Jenny don't want wait any longer as she wanted Vinay only for her. She was in love with him since she was young.

Therefore, Jenny called Vinay's mom and told her everything about  Sandya together with her backgrounds.

After hearing from Jenny, Indra Sharma (Vinay's mom) were angry to know her son is dating a low class girl.  Honour, status and reputation is everything in Sharma's family. So, Indra don't want a nameless girl in this society destroy everything.

Indra took decision to meet Sandya to discuss about their relationship status. She called Sandya and asked her to meet Indra at coffee shop near their office. Sandya who suddenly received a call from Vinay's mom look very nervous and scared to meet her.

Both of them meet at coffee shop and Sandya went there earlier than appointed time. Indra and Sandya met.

Indra surprised to see Sandya as she look very beautiful and have that classy look. As a model and a businesswoman she like her for her face and her body is perfect to wear any clothes.

Sandya greet Indra as soon she saw her. The women in front her look very charismatic, classy and beautiful. She didn't look like a mother of 2 children. She so attractive and that make her think, no wonder Vinay look so handsome.

Indra straight away come to point by asking Sandya to stay away from Vinay. She even offer a lot of money and good working position at a reputed company in India.

Sandya rejected her offer and said the love of her on Vinay is so priceless and she won't negotiate Vinay to any price as he so valuable in her life.

Indra impressed with her words and her bold. Although she look very scare and panic to talk with her. But that doesn't change her mind. She have to do something to seperate both of them. If money cannot win then let find other way to win. She thought herself and came out from the shop.

Sandya was in deep thinking and looking trouble. She don't know whether to tell Vinay about this or not. She called Divya to her apartment to discuss with her.

In the apartment, Divya praising her for her bold behaviour by rejecting Vinay's mom. She also advise that this all is very normal when you love high status person. She asked Sandya to be strong and never give up on this love for anybody sake. She also ssked to talk about this matter to Vinay without prolong it. Divya didn't want Vinay to get hurt when he know about this.

After talking with Divya, Sandya become very calm and as Divya said, she called Vinay and told him about this. For this, Vinay said it is better like this to help them for fasten their relationship. He don't want to date secret and hide from anyone more.

I am sorry for not able update two chapter per day as I said. This week's, I'm quite busy as the restriction order in my country has lift up and the workloads is increased.

Kindly please vote and comment your opinion in comment box section after you read

Thank You